The Student Room Group

Deloitte Brightstart Scheme

Hi,
i recently received a contract from Deloitte to be accepted for the Brighstart start scheme audit. It stated in the contract that I would receive a £1000 loan, I was wondering as to when I would receive this.
Is it before I begin, in order to purchase suits or whilst I'm settled.
Thanks
Reply 1
Hi
I'm in the process of getting onto the scheme in Audit.
Would you mind explaining what you had to do at each stage?
Well done on getting it as well :smile:
Reply 2
Hey guys,

I had my Deloitte bright start partner interview this week - its been almost 2 days now. I think it went rather well but I haven't had a response yet. People say that they hear back with an offer within 24 hours or so.

Should I be worried that i won't be offered the job because they haven't responded yet?

I would really appreciate any responses on those who have had offers/rejections on the bright start scheme... I applied at the London office! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Radsss
Hey guys,

I had my Deloitte bright start partner interview this week - its been almost 2 days now. I think it went rather well but I haven't had a response yet. People say that they hear back with an offer within 24 hours or so.

Should I be worried that i won't be offered the job because they haven't responded yet?

I would really appreciate any responses on those who have had offers/rejections on the bright start scheme... I applied at the London office! :smile:

Hi,

Don't worry about it at all, they will get back to you within a week.

If you have reached the partner stage that usually means you have bagged the job :smile:

From my experience and from hearing from other people, the Partner interview is just a final personality check. If you perform exactly the way you performed at your first stage interview you should be successful.

Best of Luck and always remember whatever happens its for the best :biggrin:
Reply 4
If anybody would like advice on the application stages for the Brightstart scheme feel to message me here on on DM, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
i recently received a contract from Deloitte to be accepted for the Brighstart start scheme audit. It stated in the contract that I would receive a £1000 loan, I was wondering as to when I would receive this.
Is it before I begin, in order to purchase suits or whilst I'm settled.
Thanks

You would receive this when you first join.
Reply 6
I heard they don't like tannas
Reply 7
Original post by Radsss
Hey guys,

Ayo mate how's it hanging
Reply 8
I got an offer earlier this year dependent on my A-level grades, does anyone have any idea when the start date will be?
Original post by jonhas
I got an offer earlier this year dependent on my A-level grades, does anyone have any idea when the start date will be?

Hi Jonhas

Congratulations on your offer!

I would advise you to contact your student recruitment contact to find out your start date.

Enii
Brightstart Team
Can anyone tell me how the scheme actually works in terms of exams - i.e where do you study and how much of the time compared to working? Does Deloitte have partnering universities?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending