Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's mainly the 6 markers that I'm asking about here. But anything will be helpful

I'm thinking there may be a section of mycoprotein, maybe not a six marker though.

ReputationRep:
    What sort of question do you think might come up on mitosis/meiosis B2? Do you think its a possible 6 marker?

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I was actually making myself some 6 mark questions for further completely based on the revision guide.
    The two from the last years were deforestation and food production, so there's a very low chance they'll appear as a 6 mark again.

If I finish the 6 mark questions, I can post it here if you would like. (That's if I get the chance)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JezDayy)
    Yesterday I was actually making myself some 6 mark questions for further completely based on the revision guide.
    The two from the last years were deforestation and food production, so there's a very low chance they'll appear as a 6 mark again.

If I finish the 6 mark questions, I can post it here if you would like. (That's if I get the chance)
    Yes please!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pollyy)
    Yes please!!
    Alright, I'll finish them as soon as I can, and I'll post them here.

Please keep in mind that the questions are made by me, so they may not be worded properly, and there's no mark scheme for them, but if you can put up with that it'll be here soon

ReputationRep:
    Here it is, please don't mind the badly worded questions. The artificial heart question was stolen from the specimen paper. enjoy!

https://www.scribd.com/doc/264078768...Mark-Questions

ReputationRep:
    Here it is, please don't mind the badly worded questions. The artificial heart question was stolen from the specimen paper. enjoy!

Thank you so much!!

Thank you, these will be so helpful!

ReputationRep:
    So we're thinking mycoprotein?

ReputationRep:
    Can someone upload this as a PDF instead of scribid.

ReputationRep:

I've got them now. They're really useful. How did you make these, in the style of an AQA paper?

ReputationRep:

are these B3 predictions or B2?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

is it possible if you could give me as much help as possible for the C2 C1 B2 B1 P2 P1 and maths gcse 2015 papers please ?!?!?!?!

thanks

ReputationRep:
    I think, as does my teacher and my brother's teacher (different school), that there will be a section on kidneys- maybe transplant vs dialysis or how urine is produced by the kidneys. Another possibility would be mycoprotein... anyone else got any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    I dont know anything, how do i learn everything by tuesday

ReputationRep:
    Just breathe you'll be fine. I just finished learning everything and I started like 3 days ago its possible, what you struggling on? xx
    (Original post by boomz99)
    I dont know anything, how do i learn everything by tuesday

ReputationRep:
    What are mycoproteins? Never heard of them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex1598)
    What are mycoproteins? Never heard of them
    I think its B3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Badges)
    I think its B3
    well i need to look that up then

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 13, 2015

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.