BeccaSpillane
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So i have my english gcses in a few weeks and i've done no revising towards them so far because I have no idea how to. I'm doing both english literature and english language. Any ideas on how to revise for them? Thanks!
An_xox
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by BeccaSpillane)
So i have my english gcses in a few weeks and i've done no revising towards them so far because I have no idea how to. I'm doing both english literature and english language. Any ideas on how to revise for them? Thanks!

what exam board are you with and what books for lit?
BeccaSpillane
Rep:
?
(Original post by An_xox)
what exam board are you with and what books for lit?
i'm pretty sure im on edexcel and for lit i'm doing Animal Farm, i'm studying Of Mice and Men for english lang
An_xox
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i'm pretty sure im on edexcel and for lit i'm doing Animal Farm, i'm studying Of Mice and Men for english lang

of mice and men is lit swell language is not anything to do with books but then again I'm with WJEC so could be different
BeccaSpillane
Rep:
?
of mice and men is lit swell language is not anything to do with books but then again I'm with WJEC so could be different
To be completely honest I think Of Mice And Men is for both lang and lit. I have no idea on how to start revising for it though? I mean the only thing I can think to do is just read through both novels again but I don't think that would help me very much..
An_xox
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
To be completely honest I think Of Mice And Men is for both lang and lit. I have no idea on how to start revising for it though? I mean the only thing I can think to do is just read through both novels again but I don't think that would help me very much..

pick out key quotes and look at the themes with in the books
BeccaSpillane
Rep:
?
pick out key quotes and look at the themes with in the books
Yeah that makes sense I guess, i'll give it a shot. Well, good luck with your exams:3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (738)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (929)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (413)
18.99%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (95)
4.37%

Watched Threads