Do you like your belly button?

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
channies
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm quite fond of mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I love my belly button, that's the one thing that connected me to my mum in the womb :yep:
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 7 years ago
Well, not really, because whenever I think about my belly button, I'm always reminded of that scene from The Matrix where that weird, computerised bug thing is trying to burrow its way through Neo's belly button into his stomach, and it leaves me feeling pretty uncomfortable and wondering how ****ing painful it must be to have that happen to you.
Smilin’ Knight
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by channies)
I'm quite fond of mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm quite fond of yours too

but to give a serious answer, i've never really thought about it. i neither dislike it nor do i like it. its just a belly button
TorpidPhil
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Mine's OK. Not too happy about it. Goes in a bit too far imo.
username1331498
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I never really think about it :confused:
dci.james.turner
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I'm quite fond of mine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope mine stinks of s**t if I try poke it

Posted from TSR Mobile
channies
Rep:
(Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
I'm quite fond of yours too

but to give a serious answer, i've never really thought about it. i neither dislike it nor do i like it. its just a belly button
I never thought about it either until earlier today when I was in New Look and there was this picture of this fit girl model on the wall but she didn't have a nice belly button. So I felt good because even though she has a nice body I have a better belly button so I'm winning at life!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
channies
Rep:
(Original post by icdjabtjk)
no because it often has fluff in it and also I guess I dont like how it goes in quite far and if you keep sticking your finger in really far to try and clean it eventually it just makes it hurt a lot, but also it seems impossible to clean it completely you know because it goes in so far and with all the folds. So I imagine parts of it have never seen soap unlike most of my external body. And also it just seems weird like it's going from external to internal, it's almost an orifice right but its just a little sealed up. But it still seems weird to have it there and like it'd probably be easy to just push right through it.
are you ok? It sounds like you have serious belly button issues

I must be blessed because I never get fluff in my belly button

Posted from TSR Mobile
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Erm not given it much thought to be honest, but sure, why not...
channies
Rep:
(Original post by dci.james.turner)
Nope mine stinks of s**t if I try poke it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ermm lol why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
NutE
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Yes, it's cute. I rest my finger in it sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by lustawny)
Well, not really, because whenever I think about my belly button, I'm always reminded of that scene from The Matrix where that weird, computerised bug thing is trying to burrow its way through Neo's belly button into his stomach, and it leaves me feeling pretty uncomfortable and wondering how ****ing painful it must be to have that happen to you.
I always remember a scene in a movie, Shaun of the Dead I think. A zombie bit a guy's bellybutton off and he just bled to death. Ew.
state4
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
outties are ew.

i guess mines fine, wouldnt go as far as "liking" it. its a belly button.
XD
dci.james.turner
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Ermm lol why?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dunno even after a full 30 minutes intense shower, if I try even itch it a poo like smell shrouds my fingers

The funny bit is I go and bully the siblings with it, putting it near their noses :ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dinaa
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
pics or foh
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, sometimes I finger it for the sexual thrill, THE SEXUAL THRILL!
channies
Rep:
(Original post by dci.james.turner)
Dunno even after a full 30 minutes intense shower, if I try even itch it a poo like smell shrouds my fingers

The funny bit is I go and bully the siblings with it, putting it near their noses :ahee::ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lolems! I feel for your siblings though, how could they tolerate such abuse?
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I've never asked myself this question. Yeah, I suppose.
channies
Rep:
(Original post by Dinaa)
pics or foh
You likey??

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1430686492.744436.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  17.2 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (17)
23.29%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (8)
10.96%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.48%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
13.7%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
21.92%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (18)
24.66%

Watched Threads