The Student Room Group

Guys - Two types of girls?

Guys - is it true there are two types of girls? One type you'd hook up with and one type you'd be in a relationship with. True? Would you pursue being in a long term relationship with someone that was an easy hookup?
If the two girl scenario is true - what do you look for in the 'relationship' girl?
(I understand that is a broad generalization but I hope you get what I mean).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BUMP
Original post by Anonymous
BUMP

Yeah it's a much touted myth but to be honest I think it's all *******s. Girls are neither good nor bad in that sense.
Sometimes quieter 'sweeter' girls who seem lovely are actually really two faced and will readily bitch away about their closest friends and manipulate their significant others through false face. Sometimes the girls who you'd traditionally consider a bad girl, e.g. Amy Winehouse, god rest her soul, are actually very pure human beings who fall deeply in love and have a really soft and sensitive side. So all the stereotypes are nonsense. Most people have a combination of both good and bad features and as cliche as it is to say, girls do not fit into boxes.

I'm a girl by the way.
No, it isn't true.
Eh. For me, if I slept with a girl once I'd probably just cut contact. I wouldn't really sleep with any girl I saw regularly either, it would be awkward afterwards. I'm more likely to want to get into a long term relationship with those who I actually know a little. Basically, sleep with random girls and date girls that I know.
Reply 5
smh
Reply 6
Well, maybe my thread can help answer your question:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3296051
Those aren't types of girls.
Reply 8
There's one type of girl. A bitch. Some are just better hiding it than others.
Reply 9
Original post by Dheorl

Whoa! Uncalled for.
Original post by Dheorl

Could also replace bitch with slut too, either way both are correct.
In some cases it is true
Well.... I was asking a legitimate question here and you guys are the ones being asses!
No not really.
There's only one type of girl, the type that won't date me :moon:
Yes it is true.

I could look at a girl and think, damn I'll do something to her. But definitely would not take her home to my parents.

Other type I may feel similar things for but if they resist and make me work for it then automatically they have value thus relationship worthy.

Someone that is 'easy' will not have good relationships. Some guys might stick around for the sex until they find someone that is relationship material. Let's be real, guys don't want straight forward. We somehow enjoy the resisting and fight as it creates value.
E.g someone gives you £10,000. You probably would blow it on a car or something. On the other hand, you work hard for that £10,000. You're keeping it, treasuring it and saving it. You have value for what you took time to get.

- My opinion.
In the case of a broad generalisation, I guess I would say yes, I'm more prone to relationships so there are very few girls I would only hookup with unless I felt they weren't relationship material. Being an easy hookup isn't a deal breaker but I guess I'd prefer for the person not to be (makes you feel as if you have been chosen and meaningful instead of forgotten another number). I guess obviously someone you can trust, someone who obviously cares about you and doesn't play stupid games like not messaging or taking their time to reply, has lots of mutual interests,makes as much effort to spend time together as you do. Mainly just being a nice genuine person, humour and liking the same music is a bonus :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Architecture-er
There's only one type of girl, the type that won't date me :moon:

Cover yourself in money, and you'd be a chick magnet :cool:
Original post by Dheorl

lmao who broke your heart?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending