Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying for the business hnc graded unit?

What topics are you going over?
    Anyone willing to share questions? Ive made up a few

ReputationRep:
    - what are the benefits and downfalls of multi channel retailing
    - What could Smartco do in order to reduce the burden of their debt
    - How does government intervention in the market affect Smartco and their operations

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any direct questions on organisational structure? I'm struggling to come up with some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sneilly3)
    Do you have any direct questions on organisational structure? I'm struggling to come up with some
    Effectiveness of the Functional structure/Functional area. Recommend another structure to improve the effectiveness.

I'm looking at it as a functional structure. Recommend changing it to a Geographic structure.

What questions have you made on mergers/acquisitions? Or other MPO questions you're studying

ReputationRep:
    Could just say describe the type of structure that best describes the organisation .Give appropriate alternative structure.

Clarify line, staff, functional , and lateral relationships w/in proposed new structure

ReputationRep:
    Iv got the smartco case study this year for my graded unit fancy helping a girl out and dropping some hunts in what to study I have my exam in a weeks time and I’m heavy stressing on what I should be studying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helpmepls97)
    Iv got the smartco case study this year for my graded unit fancy helping a girl out and dropping some hunts in what to study I have my exam in a weeks time and I’m heavy stressing on what I should be studying
    Have you already sat the exam for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KirstieM94)
    Have you already sat the exam for this?
    Yeah I did sat it on Wednesday

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got the highland spring case study for this?

ReputationRep:
    what were smartco questions like? got my exam thursday. also, what is the structure of the exam i have no idea what to expect

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 13, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.