English Literature 2015 OMAM, AIC and Characters and Voices 2015 predictions Watch

Sierra-
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Does anyone have an idea which poems could come up on the exam on the 22nd of May?(Character and Voices AQA) And have any idea of which characters or themes nay be on the 'Of mice and men' and 'An Inspector Calls' on the 18th May (AQA)?
youreanutter
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sierra-)
Does anyone have an idea which poems could come up on the exam on the 22nd of May?(Character and Voices AQA) And have any idea of which characters or themes nay be on the 'Of mice and men' and 'An Inspector Calls' on the 18th May (AQA)?
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3080147
Sierra-
Rep:
?
Thanks!!!
caitmann
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I think the of mice and men question is either going to be Curley or Carlson. I think it is more likely to be Carlson because this year is apparently the last year aqa is doing of mice and men so I think they will make it hard for us.
Sierra-
Rep:
?
(Original post by caitmann)
I think the of mice and men question is either going to be Curley or Carlson. I think it is more likely to be Carlson because this year is apparently the last year aqa is doing of mice and men so I think they will make it hard for us.
Yea, although it could be a setting?
caitmann
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I really hope not because I have no idea what to write about a setting - I could probably do the bunkhouse but that's it
jjll1220
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sierra-)
AIC - Mr Birling, not sure what themes maybe generations
OMAM - either curley's wife or candy
C+V - Medusa and My Last Duchess (if not probably Clown Punk and Hunchback in the Park)
jjll1220
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by caitmann)
i cant see them asking about either, they're both really difficult to write about and aqa don't want to br marking really **** essays
Sierra-
Rep:
?
(Original post by jjll1220)
i cant see them asking about either, they're both really difficult to write about and aqa don't want to br marking really **** essays
Thanks you!! Hope Medusa cones up
caitmann
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Curley's wife came up in June 2012 but I don't think Candy has come up yet so it might be him but I dunno
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Is the plastic tax enough to protect the environment?

Yes (1)
1.47%
No (67)
98.53%

Watched Threads