Why I am not voting labour and why you shouldn't either.

Watch
Grandpe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
At a recent labour party rally, women and men were forced to sit seperately. Yes that is right in 2015 the labour party is reverting back to medevial attitudes about sex and gender, this is clearly sexist and please don't come out with "seperate but equal" the premise of sexual segregation is itself deeply sexist.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/steerpi...t-party-rally/

This is the future of the labour party, recently they pledged to make criticism of Islam illegal and now they are enforcing sexist measures at their own rallies. It is disgusting that such a thing is allowed to happen at a labour party conference in a major UK city. The labour party should be ashamed of itself, they are looking like evangelical far right religous puritans, I will no longer be voting for the labour party.
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've still not seen any evidence that any segregation actually took place, despite so many people talking about it. All it seems to be based on is a single blurry photo the Express dug up from Twitter, in which half the faces in the audience aren't even visible, so how exactly we're supposed to conclude it's segregated baffles me. I guess Labour's silence on the matter is a bit fishy, but it's still a very flimsy base from which to dismiss an entire political party.
User1686961
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
LOL Ed Miliband is deluded why would you vote labour.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (140)
42.55%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (39)
11.85%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (27)
8.21%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (70)
21.28%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (34)
10.33%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (19)
5.78%

Watched Threads