Robben or Ronaldo? Watch

This discussion is closed.
CR45H
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
RONALDO, robbens a good player but Ronaldo is too good for him and like said before has more potential
m:)ckel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ronaldo. If I were an opposing defender, I wouldn't know what the hell to do. He'll motor towards you at tremendous pace, mesmerising skill, and doesn't mind taking it on either foot. The only thing missing from the past couple of seasons was the end product, which he has now greatly developed, and he will invariably get better.
Strictly Business
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ronaldo.
FoeGeddaBowDeet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by m:)ckel)
Ronaldo. If I were an opposing defender, I wouldn't know what the hell to do. He'll motor towards you at tremendous pace, mesmerising skill, and doesn't mind taking it on either foot. The only thing missing from the past couple of seasons was the end product, which he has now greatly developed, and he will invariably get better.
you know, that paragraph could be describing robben too and it would fit perfectly :p:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
As Chelsea fans have said Robben, i feel it's only necessary i have to say Ronaldo; though i do think it's stupid for the corresponding team's fans to voice their say: their opinion is already pre-determined.
RobbieC
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hmmm. Right now I'd say Ronaldo... Used to think he was a bit nothingy, and he IS still a BIT selfish, really... but he just needs to mature still. He has the weapons of a brilliant player.
FoeGeddaBowDeet
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
As Chelsea fans have said Robben, i feel it's only necessary i have to say Ronaldo; though i do think it's stupid for the corresponding team's fans to voice their say: their opinion is already pre-determined.
?
I'm a chels fan who said ronaldo.
Barça
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ronaldo Hand Down
Silent Assassin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Jermaine Pennant is better than the pair of them
Steezy20
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I hate Ronaldo. I think he is a devious cheating scumbag. However, he is without doubt a world class player and Robben just can't touch him tbh. Ronaldo was on fire yesterday, whereas Robben just played good. They both dive, just Ronaldo is far better at that as well. I haven't seen determination as high as Ronaldo showed yesterday in a very long time. We were 2-0 up and he sprinted to the corner flag to take a corner. I was also very surprised to see him stay on his feet when running down the left chasing the RB to the ball. His first goal was a great run and a great finish. Robben's goal was a pea roller and I can't believe the goalie never moved.
Silent Assassin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ronaldo is an amazingly bad cheat.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
If Robben was played more I'd be able to have a fairer judge. Criminally underused he is.
Epitomessence
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, let's see how a girl looks at this...

Cristiano is sexier. Much sexier. But I still prefer Robben looks wise, I just think there's something extremely endearing about the balding, mouse look of his. Seriously.

Also, Cristiano spends a bit too much time on his looks, which I find disturbing.

Anyway, in terms of playing, whereas Cristiano has been known for a bit of a show-pony (those countless stepovers, et al), this Premiership season has seen him put those skills to use, and also give us an end product. Third best player this Premiership.

Arjen, on the other hand, hasn't done all that much this season, though he was orgasmically wonderful two seasons ago. And his goal yesterday! *croons*

Anyway, I call it a draw, though I'd prefer Arjen under the mistletoe.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Epitomessence)
Arjen, on the other hand, hasn't done all that much this season, though he was orgasmically wonderful two seasons ago. And his goal yesterday! *croons*
He was magnificant then.

He's one of few footballers who don't have a 'supermodel' girlfriend, which I think is good.
Epitomessence
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
He's one of few footballers who don't have a 'supermodel' girlfriend, which I think is good.
Yep, indeed! I read about how she apparently looks after orphans in Third World countries, which is sooo cute. I hate so many of those so-called model WAGs, keyly the English ones, especially Abi Clancy & Alex Curran. Ugh!
loggins
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm a Chelsea fan and I believe that Ronaldo is the best winger in the premiership at the minute. If Chelsea had him they'd walk the league for sure. Having said that, Robben is more of an impact player, which means that he doesn't get as many starts as Ronaldo, it's tough for him to find the same kind of form.
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yep, indeed! I read about how she apparently looks after orphans in Third World countries, which is sooo cute. I hate so many of those so-called model WAGs, keyly the English ones, especially Abi Clancy & Alex Curran. Ugh!
I agree. Here she is:

She's still nice but not one that I see and think to myself *she's only going out with him because he's what he is like that beanpole Crouch*
fuglyduckling
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm a Chelsea fan and absolutely love Robben but think I'd just about choose Ronaldo - I just feel he's that bit more dangerous.

It'd be interesting to see a statistical comparison of the two as Robben does score a lot and sets up so much - I always feel we play better with him in the side.
bluff master
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Ronaldo's 8 league goals and 4 assists compared to Robben's 1 goals and 4 assists shows otherwise

Robben is the far better than ronaldo plus he hasnt played as much game as ronaldo!!!
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well, let's see how a girl looks at this...

Cristiano is sexier. Much sexier. But I still prefer Robben looks wise, I just think there's something extremely endearing about the balding, mouse look of his. Seriously.

Also, Cristiano spends a bit too much time on his looks, which I find disturbing.

Anyway, in terms of playing, whereas Cristiano has been known for a bit of a show-pony (those countless stepovers, et al), this Premiership season has seen him put those skills to use, and also give us an end product. Third best player this Premiership.

Lol 3rd to whom :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (280)
47.95%
No (67)
11.47%
I'm not old enough (237)
40.58%

Watched Threads