How many past paper do you do per subject Watch

Mist__y
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How many past paper do you in a day period subject???
TARS
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't work in days I work in deadlines. By the time my exam comes for each unit I will have done every single past paper and more - with regard to meeting that deadline, I've already done every Physics unit 1/2, Chemistry unit 1/2, M1, C1, C2 paper. I've still got FP1, S1, D1 to work on.
SteelManatee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TARS)
I don't work in days I work in deadlines. By the time my exam comes for each unit I will have done every single past paper and more - with regard to meeting that deadline, I've already done every Physics unit 1/2, Chemistry unit 1/2, M1, C1, C2 paper. I've still got FP1, S1, D1 to work on.
You see all those papers you've done, when your exams come closer, do you redo the paper or do you just look over the paper you've done before?
TARS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SheLikeTheMango)
You see all those papers you've done, when your exams come closer, do you redo the paper or do you just look over the paper you've done before?
There are still Solomon papers for me to do nearer the time. And I look over the notes I made.
SteelManatee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TARS)
There are still Solomon papers for me to do nearer the time. And I look over the notes I made.
I took the same subjects as you, maths physics chem, but not further maths.

For physics and chem, do you review the old past papers or try them again? I understand the content but exam technique is where I fail in physics. Is memorising the mark scheme a viable technique since I do understand the content but not exam application?
TARS
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SheLikeTheMango)
I took the same subjects as you, maths physics chem, but not further maths.

For physics and chem, do you review the old past papers or try them again? I understand the content but exam technique is where I fail in physics. Is memorising the mark scheme a viable technique since I do understand the content but not exam application?
yeah maybe do them again
MsFahima
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
All of them if I can. Especially for Maths.

Per day maybe one or two.. but by the time of the exam. I should have covered most of them!
Adil J
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
cover the material in the daytime nd do past papers in bed at night..... thats how i do them and it works for me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - Guildford campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 Jan '20
  • University of Groningen
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 31 Jan '20

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (53)
23.98%
My career doesn't need one (30)
13.57%