maddie_01
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I understand everything in Biology B1, B2, B3, but I always lose marks due to exam technique and because I don't write exactly what the mark scheme says. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have any tips?
student228950
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
That is the same as me! Its always the 'how science works' questions in b2!!
student228950
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I try to evaluate the questions under ethics, economics and social issues however its always got something to do with random human errors
lokolika
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do every science papers 2 or three times until you get 100%. Mark it each time from the mark scheme. Its boring but after the third paper you will understand what they are looking for as you will remembered some of the mark scheme and how to do those random HSW questions.
Mentalmirz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you struggle with how science works questions, do every HSW question you can find from exam papers and exam style papers. After a while you will start to recognise what to write for question to get the marks, there's no point in doing the same papers multiple times because you're just learning the mark scheme for that paper.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (358)
84.04%
No (68)
15.96%

Watched Threads