The Student Room Group

There is a bumblebee in my bathroom :(

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I need to go to the shop quickly but there is a bumblebee in my bathroom, I am frightened of these creatures so now I can't go into the bath to shower which means I can't go to the shop, what do I do? I have left the window open in hope it will fly out :frown:

Hi.

I see this incident occurred several hours ago, I hope you were able to bathe and get to the shops in your required time and that the Bumblebee escaped without harm. :smile:

God Bless
Original post by Maradiah
Wait a minute.. are you being serious, it's a flying insect, why are girls so delusional, do you honestly believe this bee is it a threat to the human existence.:lol:

why do men exaggerate :lol: of course it's not a threat to the human existence, where did you get that idea? Insects, especially when they can fly, make me really uncomfortable.
I once got stung by a hornet because i picked it up, out of the generosity of my heart, to put it up out the window. Its stinger went between my fingernail and finger.

In fairness I didn't know hornets existed, and it didn't look like a wasp, so i assumed it was just a normal bug.
Original post by KingStannis
I once got stung by a hornet because i picked it up, out of the generosity of my heart, to put it up out the window. Its stinger went between my fingernail and finger.

In fairness I didn't know hornets existed, and it didn't look like a wasp, so i assumed it was just a normal bug.

Isn't that just a wonderful metaphor for life, we do things out of the greatness of our hearts and get stung like a b**** back...
Original post by Word Of God
Hi.

I see this incident occurred several hours ago, I hope you were able to bathe and get to the shops in your required time and that the Bumblebee escaped without harm. :smile:

God Bless

Thank you, that's kind :smile:
Isn't that just a wonderful metaphor for life, we do things out of the greatness of our hearts and get stung like a b**** back...

word
Original post by sliceofcake
why do men exaggerate :lol: of course it's not a threat to the human existence, where did you get that idea? Insects, especially when they can fly, make me really uncomfortable.

Exactly, I actually had an awful experience with this huge orange cockroach looking thing, it was huge sitting on my staircase. Nobody was home but myself and I needed to get rid of it so I did the whole slide a paper under a glass thing (with much struggle) and took it outside and the minute I got outside I was so frightened to take the paper off the glass I started seeing spots everywhere, since that day most insects give me anxiety.

Btw has that Bumble bee come back to sting you in your a*** yet?
Reply 68
I need to go to the shop quickly but there is a bumblebee in my bathroom, I am frightened of these creatures so now I can't go into the bath to shower which means I can't go to the shop, what do I do? I have left the window open in hope it will fly out :frown:

I was expecting that you would talk about the Transformers Bumblebee, despite the low probability I took the risk.... now I'm disappointed :frown:
Btw has that Bumble bee come back to sting you in your a*** yet?

Nope thankfully my *** remains unbitten :biggrin:
Original post by kkboyk
I was expecting that you would talk about the Transformers Bumblebee, despite the low probability I took the risk.... now I'm disappointed :frown:

That would have been far better experience, I'm sure. But don't be disappointed, I have a picture of a diseased eye on one of the pages, that's very interesting in my opinion :biggrin:
Exactly, I actually had an awful experience with this huge orange cockroach looking thing, it was huge sitting on my staircase. Nobody was home but myself and I needed to get rid of it so I did the whole slide a paper under a glass thing (with much struggle) and took it outside and the minute I got outside I was so frightened to take the paper off the glass I started seeing spots everywhere, since that day most insects give me anxiety.

You might have been hallucinating, talking about you saw lots of spots.:lol:

You sound cuckoo to me.:bird:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 72
That would have been far better experience, I'm sure. But don't be disappointed, I have a picture of a diseased eye on one of the pages, that's very interesting in my opinion :biggrin:

I'm I a bad person for feeling hungry even after staring at that picture for a good couple of minutes? :colondollar:
You might have been hallucination, talking about you saw lots of spots.:lol:

You sound cuckoo to me.:bird:

Hallucinating? I don't think so. And you sound like a ***, but of course you already know that.:rolleyes:
Original post by kkboyk
I'm I a bad person for feeling hungry even after staring at that picture for a good couple of minutes? :colondollar:

Nope I already admitted I had a slight urge to lick it...:redface:
Hallucinating? I don't think so. And you sound like a ***, but of course you already know that.:rolleyes:

I sound like "a ***"?:lol:

Great attempt at trying to insult me, and you're about as bright as a box of tools minus the tools.

But you already knew that.:wink2:
Reply 76
You naughty girl! :colondollar:
I sound like "a ***"?:lol:

Great attempt at trying to insult me, and you're about as bright as a box of tools minus the tools.

But you already knew that.:wink2:

I am scared of them too. :redface:
Original post by German123
I am scared of them too. :redface:

They are frightening.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending