sociology unit 1 youth cultures WJEC Watch

Sarah_x_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, I was wondering for the exam questions on youth culture, would they ask about ethnicity and youth deviance, gender and youth deviance? Because I dont think Ive seen a question come up on deviance before, normally the 30 markers are either on the functionalist viewpoint, marxist viewpoint or postmodernist(neotribes) so is there any point in me revising it....considering I have a week to go aswell....
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
Trolleybaby
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing WJEC Families & Culture and this may not be useful for you but, we got taught a lot of stuff we could use in a 30 mark question, but the 30 mark question wouldn't be specifically on. So, we got taught the ageing population, polygamy, etc but this is just stuff we can use to support are answers/explanations. So, maybe deviance is just something you could refer to in the answer rather than being an actual question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zazzzy5
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,
I am also doing this paper on tuesday 13th and there has been a question on deviancy in the past.. It was- youth culture is often linked to deviant behaviours. Discuss(june 13 paper)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (132)
18.78%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
9.96%
No I am happy with my course choice (401)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (100)
14.22%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed