Girls, known her for ages, but her behaviour is so confusing.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
i have known this woman for ages. She is older than me I don't think she dislikes me but sometimes her behaviour may suggest this?
when she sees me she looks away immediately. For example I walk into the room she's in, she's looking towards me, I look at her and she turns her head away. Again a lot of the time, when she's on her own and I come into the room she's in, her behaviour changes to almost uncomfortable, grabbing her hair, or her ear or similar. When she's walking towards me. And I turn to look at her, she will turn her head away again to look at something else. She also did something the other day where I was walking down a corridor and she was about to come down there also, saw me and changed her mind and walked into a room instead. Minutes later she she came out and went. She also seems very body concious when I'm in site or I can see her she seems to fiddle with her clothes, pulling her top over her bottom or sleeves down etc. she also seems uncomfrtable wearing a t shirt around me and prefers to have a top on? Sometimes she can be very cold with me, completely ignoring me sometimes. She was not herself the other week but seems to talk to others fine, but with me, it was different i even thought I had done something to make her angry. A day or two later she was different and looking at me and smiling whilst passing and looking at me from the corner of her eye. She never really initials conversation and when we do talk she rarely makes eye contact, occasionally though she makes very good eye contact.
do you think this woman's behavior is clear signs she may dislike me or I scare her?
honest answers please, ladies.
theo1jinx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wow, you sound like a creep;p Give her a break you're prolly freaking her out
ZeroName
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by theo1jinx)
And op will only get progressively creepier
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by theo1jinx)
Thanks, I hope I'm not.
grapes12
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sounds like she likes you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (519)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (636)
41.35%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (313)
20.35%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (70)
4.55%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise