The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Current Engineering students

Hi, I am having hard time deciding whether I should firm UCL for Mechanical Engineering with Business finance. Any mechanical engineering students here who could tell me how you feel about the program so far? Im also open to comments from anyone who heard things about mechanical engineering program.
Reply 1
Original post by Lenny3
Hi, I am having hard time deciding whether I should firm UCL for Mechanical Engineering with Business finance. Any mechanical engineering students here who could tell me how you feel about the program so far? Im also open to comments from anyone who heard things about mechanical engineering program.

Hi, I firmed Mechanical Engineering at UCL this year. During the open day I spoke to a mech eng w/business finance student and he had mostly positive things to say. Apparently there's not much of a difference between the program and the mechanical engineering programme. He said he had some lectures at LSE and didn't take some of the other classes which were compulsory for other mechanical engineering students. That's all I remember sorry! Have you heard anything about the mechanical engineering program in general good or bad? I can't seem to find much info here.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending