The Student Room Group

We Must Intervene In Iran

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Dictator
All Muslims are potential terrorists.

The shah in your pp was a muslim.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
I agree that Israel is a dangerous state and should never have been allowed to pursue a nuclear weapons programme.

Israel is a bastion of civilisation in a sea of savagery.
Reply 22
Well please go back there.

Lmao youre such a scumbag
Israel is a bastion of civilisation in a sea of savagery.

Not really. I thought you were against democracy anyway.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Not really. I thought you were against democracy anyway.

I am. What does that have to do with anything?
Original post by saeed97
Lmao youre such a scumbag

No, YOU are. YOU want me stoned to death. YOU want to enforce dhimmi status on me. The scumbag is YOU.
Reply 26
No, YOU are. YOU want me stoned to death. YOU want to enforce dhimmi status on me. The scumbag is YOU.

Did i? When?
Original post by saeed97
Did i? When?

You're a Muslim. That's what you believe.
Reply 28
You're a Muslim. That's what you believe.

Lmao you truly are retarded. What makes this funnier is the guy in your picture the Shah was also muslim.
Original post by saeed97
Lmao you truly are retarded. What makes this funnier is the guy in your picture the Shah was also muslim.

Thankfully he was an enlightened and progressive one, unlike you, and accepted the superiority of Western ideals.
Reply 30
Thankfully he was an enlightened and progressive one, unlike you, and accepted the superiority of Western ideals.

Such a shame now your kind are trampled by the tyre head khomeini
Original post by saeed97
Such a shame now your kind are trampled by the tyre head khomeini

Khomeini was an evil bastard and if a hell exists he is burning in it right now.
Reply 32
Khomeini was an evil bastard and if a hell exists he is burning in it right now.

Now youve got another idiot tyre headed khomeini stealing your wealth, a fifth wasnt it?
Would be easier if people kept out of other peoples' countries. Like, ohhhhh, I dunno. America staying out of Iraq (but oh!! There were WMDs!! Or not, ****ing liars), or Israel staying out of Palestine. The reason why the Middle East is so ****ing unstable right now is because of bull**** like this. But oh yeah, it's all the muslims fault. Yep. Blame it all on them muslims with their muslamic ray guns.

*obviously, sarcasm is in this post*

:dry:
Original post by Pathway
Would be easier if people kept out of other peoples' countries. Like, ohhhhh, I dunno. America staying out of Iraq (but oh!! There were WMDs!! Or not, ****ing liars), or Israel staying out of Palestine. The reason why the Middle East is so ****ing unstable right now is because of bull**** like this. But oh yeah, it's all the muslims fault. Yep. Blame it all on them muslims with their muslamic ray guns.

*obviously, sarcasm is in this post*

:dry:

You're a naive pacifist. Your ideal world will never happen. We will have to intervene to protect our interests.
No.

Look at the damage you did in Iran in 2003. Look at the damage the USA did to Vietnam.

The West should stay out. It's not their business. They create even more chaos and you complain when people hate the West after they've bombed women, children and men.

Stay out and stop terrorising the people of the Middle East. You've made it what it is today. The West are the real terrorists here.
Original post by the bear
if Iran is allowed to build a nuke then the Shi'ite will really hit the fan

They already have the nuke..
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
No.

Look at the damage you did in Iran in 2003. Look at the damage the USA did to Vietnam.

The West should stay out. It's not their business. They create even more chaos and you complain when people hate the West after they've bombed women, children and men.

Stay out and stop terrorising the people of the Middle East. You've made it what it is today. The West are the real terrorists here.

The real terrorists are Muslims.
All Humans are potential terrorists.

corrected that for you.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
I agree that Israel is a dangerous state and should never have been allowed to pursue a nuclear weapons programme.

This.
Do you know how big their stockpile is? Reports I've seen state 400+ but I'm not sure if that's correct.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending