The Student Room Group

sooo off- putting and im sooo confused!!

i know this lad from 6th form. im in yr12 im 16, hes in yr13 and hes 18.
the other day he asked me out on msn. hes been making loads of hints that he liked me. he wanted me to meet up with him in town after he did his xmas shopping and for us to go for a drink in a pub. i thought why not?

well i got all dressed up. had make up on, straightened my hair. basically made an effort. i was excited cos he was 18 etc... i do know him though.

i met up with him in town. and to my dismay. he made absolutely no effort to look nice.....dirty grey jumper...dirty grey combat trousers...he also had a booger sticking out of his nose. it was there for about 30 mins till he WIPED it off with his hands and it prob stayed on his hands....- that was soooo off putting!

well he did his xmas shopping DURING the date- he made me hold his shopping for ages and i sat down on a chair holding his shopping for ages while he pondered the shops. he bought beer glasses.....
and so by the time we set off for the pub i had lost enthusiasm.
we however got chucked out of the pub cos i was underage.
i suggested cafes to have a drink in and sit down but all he was interested in was pubs....

im soo confused? why be soo huffy about going to cafes?
Reply 1
You crashed and burned straight into reality. Your probably fantasised to much on how you wanted him to be.
Reply 2
lol eww.

sorry but the lack of effort and snot issue would put me off forEVERRR
Reply 3
Sounds like a bit of a noob. Find someone better :smile:
Reply 4
Doesn't sound like he's your kinda guy.
I know some girls who hate the idea of having to put on make up, get dressed up and everything for a date.
I also know guys who enjoy getting dressed up and looking good when they meet a girl.
Not everyone is right for everyone else.
That is unacceptable why are u bothering to even ask that question, I hope ur never goin to meet up with him again
Reply 6
actually, to expand on what i said earlier, kudos to you for putting up with a snot hanging out of his nose for a whole half hour. i honestly couldn't cope.

i'm usually a very patient and shy person, i don't even like telling my closest friends when they have food stuck in their teeth because, you know, it's just embarrassing

but there are two things i will never put up with for longer than ten seconds: snot hanging out of nose and spit on chin.

ew.
just because he's 18 doesn't mean he's nice
Reply 8
Sounds like a regular 18 year old.
Reply 9
Also, you never actually said anywhere that you like him.

I think you're more in love with the idea it's an older guy, but honestly, why bother?
I'd suggest you find someone else in year 13 to go out with because he sounds disgusting.
Reply 11
excuse me, i am 18 and I am NOT like that!!!
the only conclusion to this story is:

owned.

remember usually if guys go out with girls younger its because they cant find anyone in their own year. Unless the younger girl is very hot...
Reply 13
One word: EWW! :s-smilie:
Reply 14
lol. I'm a lazy slob when i am at home. But I would NEVER do what that guy did. That would just be embarrassing.

Latest

Trending

Trending