The Student Room Group

a boy i like!!!

There is this boy and i have known him for a while now, a couple of months ago, and we have always been great friends, but then he took things a bit to far, if you get what i mean, and i didnt speak to him for a while, and now i really regret doing it, i have tried emailing him but he wont reply, i think he is ignoring me and he has every right to, but i really miss him and he has recently moved away. What should i do.
Reply 1
phone him?
he might've got a new e-mail or somthin
tell him, hes no mind reader
Reply 2
a text saying phone me with a couple of xx as the end and he might phone back
AJ
a text saying phone me with a couple of xx as the end and he might phone back

Does that work AJ?! Might ave to try that then....:biggrin:

Difficult situation OP but try phoning him maybe? I think texting is a good idea too.
Good luck with everything and Merry Christmas :biggrin:
x
Reply 4
If he's ignoring you, don't keep emailing him. Try a text, if he ignores that then you'll know he's not interested.

Move on, you deserve someone better I'm sure.

x
Reply 5
JustJam2006
Does that work AJ?! Might ave to try that then....:biggrin:

Difficult situation OP but try phoning him maybe? I think texting is a good idea too.
Good luck with everything and Merry Christmas :biggrin:
x

yeh lol im a boy and if i get something like that i usually phone back, so just make sure youre there waiting for the call init
AJ
yeh lol im a boy and if i get something like that i usually phone back, so just make sure youre there waiting for the call init

:frown: I dont hear it ringing AJ :biggrin:

See I don't always end texts to guys with xx and if I do its usually dependant on my mood :p:
Reply 7
xxSAMMIxx
i think he is ignoring me and he has every right to

Why?
Reply 8
JustJam2006
:frown: I dont hear it ringing AJ :biggrin:

See I don't always end texts to guys with xx and if I do its usually dependant on my mood :p:

aww well maybe his doing something like eating chicken or somthink lol when was the last time you talked to him?
AJ
aww well maybe his doing something like eating chicken or somthink lol when was the last time you talked to him?

LOL, I won't hijack the OP's thread :smile:. In person probably nearly 3 years ago :smile: (That's another can of worms I've opened :rolleyes: )

OP how long have you not spoken to this guy?
Reply 10
I spoke to him a couple of weeks ago, he has been busy at uni though!! maybe he just does not have the time? I dont know! hhhhhmmmm i hope he speaks to me soon!

Latest

Trending

Trending