rowing any good for weight loss/toning? Watch

Hasufel
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I had some great replies to an earlier post about my moobs -

but wondered if anyone can"recommend" rowing as a way of keeping fit/reducing weight/toning down body fat and toning up muscle?

See, I`m considering getting a rowing machine - since, as my "moob post" stated I can`t run, and don`t have a bike, and can`t train curcuits).

Do you row? have you noticed positive changes regarding your fitness level, reduction of fat etc?

If you could please let me know how you found/find it, that would be a big help in deciding which is (if any) a good rowing machine for me!

thanks...
rugbybeast
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Rowing is a good way to burn calories and push yourself into calorific deficit. There are many ways in which you can get toned and you should not restrict yourself to one. Diet is very important so you should sort that first. But back to the point, rowing machines are good and very tiring, but there are so many other ways to do it you just have to try and see! Message me for any tips bro
BKS
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Read the FAQ section on weight loss, it'll help you understand how it works so do it better. But yeah, rowing can help you get in a calorie deficit. It's more limited in adding muscle, you may get a little gain if you are quite untrained and gaining muscle whilst loosing weight is difficult.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.95%
Pop (192)
24.46%
Jazz (30)