Edexcel Core Science HELP ME PLEASE Watch

Ash Kay
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys, hope you all are doing okay. I'm doing my biology B1 controlled assessment and was wondering if anyone can help!
Its edexcel science B1 CA.
Any help is well needed and well appreciated, even if its just tips on what to write under each heading.

Part A: Planning
●Hypothesis (provided)
●Equipment
●Controls
●Risks

Part B: Observations
●Primary Evidence and Recording*
●Secondary Evidence

Part C: Conclusion
●Processing Evidence*
●Quality of Evidence
●Conclusion Based on Evidence
●Evaluation of Conclusion
●Evaluation of Method

*The ones marked in an asterisk mean that I need the most help on these. I'm not too sure as to what I should write.

If anyone can help, it will be a great help! I'll be forever thankful to you!!!!
TheAmpersand
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should really ask your teacher what you need to do. They should be able to give you some help after school or something, just hints as to what you need to do. I can't remember much about my science GCSEs and I got absolutely rubbish marks for my coursework. But do talk to your teacher, they can help a lot more than any of us can.
Ash Kay
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheAmpersand)
You should really ask your teacher what you need to do. They should be able to give you some help after school or something, just hints as to what you need to do. I can't remember much about my science GCSEs and I got absolutely rubbish marks for my coursework. But do talk to your teacher, they can help a lot more than any of us can.
Thanks for the advice. I've completed my B1 now. My teacher already has told me what to do but I just needed some extra tips. I've completed it now so.... I'm happy!!!
TheAmpersand
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ash Kay)
Thanks for the advice. I've completed my B1 now. My teacher already has told me what to do but I just needed some extra tips. I've completed it now so.... I'm happy!!!
Ah well done! I hope all your exams and coursework go well
HarryKane28
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What do you predict will come on the B1 paper on tuesday?
Ash Kay
Rep:
?
(Original post by HarryKane28)
What do you predict will come on the B1 paper on tuesday?
To be honest I don't really know! Can't say because apparently the 2015 papers are going to be alot harder! I really need to revise everything really well!!!!! I hope its easier than anticipated! What about you?
HarryKane28
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
To be honest I don't really know! Can't say because apparently the 2015 papers are going to be alot harder! I really need to revise everything really well!!!!! I hope its easier than anticipated! What about you?
There was no carbon/nitrogen cycle last year so im prepped for a Nitrogen Cycle 6 marker...
Ash Kay
Rep:
?
Hmm... yeah what youre saying does make sense! I'll revise that again!! Thanks. I think antiseptics and antibiotics is going to come up... gut feeling
(Original post by HarryKane28)
There was no carbon/nitrogen cycle last year so im prepped for a Nitrogen Cycle 6 marker...
HarryKane28
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hmm... yeah what youre saying does make sense! I'll revise that again!! Thanks. I think antiseptics and antibiotics is going to come up... gut feeling
Came up last year but people apparently struggled on it so wouldnt rule out them putting it on again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish