Edexcel Core Science Chemistry HELP ME PLEASE

Watch this thread
Ash Kay
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey guys, hope you all are doing okay. I'm doing my chemistry C1 controlled assessment and was wondering if anyone can help!
Its edexcel science C1 CA.*
Any help is well needed and well appreciated, even if its just tips on what to write under each heading.*

My hypothesis is to test that the rise in temperature of a fixed volume of eater is proportional to the mass of solid fuel burnt. I used the solid fuel hexamine to heat 100cm3 of water. We heated our water in glass beakers by burning different sizes of hexamine.

Part A: Planning
●Hypothesis (provided)
●Equipment
●Controls
●Risks

Part B: Observations
●Primary Evidence and Recording*
●Secondary Evidence

Part C: Conclusion
●Processing Evidence*
●Quality of Evidence*
●Conclusion Based on Evidence*
●Evaluation of Conclusion*
●Evaluation of Method*

*The ones marked in an asterisk mean that I need the most help on these. I'm not too sure as to what I should write.

If anyone can help, it will be a great help! I'll be forever thankful to you!!!!

Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
Heya, I'm going to put this in the sciences forum for you as you should get more responses there.

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=51
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (20)
17.09%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (30)
25.64%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (63)
53.85%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.42%

Watched Threads