Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was totally loving this film until the end which confused the hell out of me. Way more confusing than the Matrix. Feel free to explain it to me anyone. I have theories but they only make sense in my head.

Cheers.

Originally posted by Toyosi
    I was totally loving this film until the end which confused the hell out of me. Way more confusing than the Matrix. Feel free to explain it to me anyone. I have theories but they only make sense in my head.

Cheers.
    Most of the film takes place in a parallel universe.

The "key" to understanding is "The philosphy of time travel"

There isn't supposed to be a full explanation.

dpm

ReputationRep:
    My friend reckons it was a dream but I don't buy it. Am thinking that bit of his mums plane fell off and found a wormhole, travelled back in time and killed him.

ReputationRep:
    Take a look at this: http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0246578/board/nest/755841

Agreed, a lengthy read but it cleared up any misconceptions I had with the film.

ReputationRep:
    That totally helped, thanx. Am thinking the end might be better second time round now that things make sense. Am not the kinda gal that can accept completely ambiguous endings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)

Cheers.
    i watched that film last night and it was crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i watched that film last night and it was crap
    Do not insult it, tis amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Do not insult it, tis amazing.
    ok it was crap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    ok it was crap

It's a wicked film

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.