The Student Room Group

24 hour tube lines in september - bad idea ?

Here's what i think :

crimes will soar and the carriages will become an absolute mess of beer bottles, used condoms and takeaways

So what do you think about 24 hour tube lines ?
Its a good thing, its like a big shiny light to attract all crime like moths to a flame, once you've attracted them in you watch on your bad ass cctv system while they dry hump a rubbish bin, then you arrest them. Can't catch crime? bring crime to you! Boom. Theres a slogan for the law

edit: dont know if dry humping bins is actually illegal, but i saw it on youtube in an american mall by some weedy kid who then gets flattened by a 300lb guard moving much faster than his size would belie. Was hilarious. i'll have to find the link n post it
(edited 8 years ago)
No no, excellent idea. When I'm out with the mandem I'll no longer have the niggling worry in the back of my mind concerning catching the last train back home.
Reply 4
It will be a haven for the homeless, forget homeless shelters they'll have the tube station as their home.

Carrying their duvets and pillows with them and their night caps, those seats make a great bed.:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Good idea, the sooner it comes the better. Heathrow especially should have a 24 hour train link, all other major airports do, including all the other London airports.

I don't think there's any reason why crime would soar. If people are out committing crimes they're probably doing it already somewhere else, and the tube is full of cameras.
Reply 6
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
No no, excellent idea. When I'm out with the mandem I'll no longer have the niggling worry in the back of my mind concerning catching the last train back home.

Exactly this
I think it will only be happening on weekends?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest