The Student Room Group

What is the UK lacking, in your opinion?

e.g. a certain law, restaurant, whatever. Values, cultural/social/economic stuff. Etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

places to ski

skate parks
Remotely competent public transport
Reply 3
Affordable Housing.

Also Braaivleis and Fanta Grape.
Hot Swedish men. We need more of them.

Or hot Spanish men. I'm not picky.
Reply 5
Inb4 UKIP member posts "houses because immigrants".
Courageous, principled politicians and philosophers to take on the poisonous, mendacious, corrupt, collectivist, cultural Marxist, politically-correct, cultural relativist propaganda that has been spread in our schools, our institutions and by our government.
Places of entertainment.

I do not know about other places but there's literally nothing to do in London. Very very boring country, you get tired of doing the same stuff.
Wish we had more dramatic scenery like mountain ranges you get in Swtizerland, Canada and the States. Nothing could be done about that though.

More more solid cities too. I love London. But it's a shame that it's the only real proper city we have here. Look at Germany or the U.S. for example, a great collection of solid major cities.
Good weather. I can deal with all the other bs but my goodness the weather in this place is atrocious
I think our country is missing more relaxed laws with regard to euthanasia. I'm very pro-choice on the matter and think we should all be able to choose to die if our suffering from an illness gets too much. We need to adopt the stance that countries such as Belgium have taken, I see it as one of the next big steps for greater freedom in our country.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nigel Farage as Prime Minister.
More small indie cinemas too. I've luckily got one kinda near me where they show off some more niche films which is fun, but it's the only one for miles and miles.
Well, yes. I would suggest we put the average British man on a diet, but that is just the realm of fantasy.
A bit of social justice.
-Liberalism
-Challenges to feminism, in politics, the media and among the general public, instead of mindless acceptance especially among the general public who too often think not identifying as a feminist equals being an unenlightened, woman-hating bastard
-Aesthetically pleasing architecture, particularly with regards to housing. The continent does this so much better
(edited 8 years ago)
Immigrants
Reply 17
I wish there was a bigger fashion industry like there is in Paris

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good looking women. The majority of women who are hot in the UK are mixed raced or immigrants. It's literally the only strong argument for staying in the EU.
Reply 19
Milfs

Quick Reply

Latest