Interview at Queem Mary university For MSc Medical Microbiology/ MSc Clinical Micro. Watch

Djaye
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Its my understanding that I have a 15 minutes interview followed by a 30 minutes exam. Do anyone have any idea of what I should expect?
eminor_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Djaye)
Its my understanding that I have a 15 minutes interview followed by a 30 minutes exam. Do anyone have any idea of what I should expect?
HI are you an international student? I also applied for an Msc in Clinical Microbiology. I am waiting on QMUL to reply with an offer, how long did it take them to respond to you?
Djaye
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
It took approximately 7 weeks, and it was me who called to find out the status of my application. I am a home student. If your application have gone past 4 weeks, I suggest you send an email to [personal details removed] to query the status of your application. Good luck!
janki1234
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Djaye
i also have interview and written exam at QM,whitechapel. they said that if you keeping yourself up to date with medical microbiology then you will not have any problem.they are interested to find out why did you choose particular subject /uni?
dont worry you will be fine.
good luck
aa13abq
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi i have an interview coming up soon, i was wondering what to expect from the written exam and if there is any way to revise for it?
ShathuSiwa
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by aa13abq)
Hi i have an interview coming up soon, i was wondering what to expect from the written exam and if there is any way to revise for it?
For the written exam i was told that it is based on general clinical microbiology and the questions are designed to reflect our understanding and interest in medical microbiology rather than in-depth knowledge of a particular organism etc. I have my interview and written exam coming up soon, it would be very helpful if anyone knows what else to expect?
Jash18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ShathuSiwa)
For the written exam i was told that it is based on general clinical microbiology and the questions are designed to reflect our understanding and interest in medical microbiology rather than in-depth knowledge of a particular organism etc. I have my interview and written exam coming up soon, it would be very helpful if anyone knows what else to expect?

Hey! I had my interview in January and it all went ok! Don't worry about it, just make sure you are up to date with the current medical microbiology issues in the news, and have your own views on some of the topics that interest you. It's nothing too technical and you will have a choice of questions to answer from!
Good luck!

PS: anyone starting in September for the medical microbiology course? Would be nice to get to know someone beforehand 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

University open days

• Queen Mary University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 5 Oct '19

Are cats selfish

Yes (71)
57.72%
No (52)