yolostudent
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Does anyone have a prediction about what the economics exam paper for 2015 unit 1 and unit 2 paper might be on.

My teacher said since the papers are written a year ahead, so did something particularly important happen in 2014 that might come up?

However just a warning there are some instances where they use data from 2 or years ago, so you know it's just a prediction.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
GGHD67
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Could be a question on deflation/ fall in inflation as it did start happening a few months ago
Eurozone perhaps as they are our major trading partner and pound sterling has appreciated a lot against the euro.
To be honest its very hard to predict but I think if you know the Macro-economic objectives and the three policies that can be used you should get past the 30 marker, and making sure you refer to the uk economy if it says refer to the UK economy.
FHL123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My teacher is going to put a complaint in about unit 1. The income inequality definition was on unit 3 and not 1.
keynes24
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by FHL123)
My teacher is going to put a complaint in about unit 1. The income inequality definition was on unit 3 and not 1.
It won't hold. Inequality is indicated in the specification for ECON1 as well as government intervention to correct market failures (including inequalities in the distribution of income and wealth).
alevelstress123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
any predictions on unit 2 ?
yolostudent
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by FHL123)
What do you mean? is this for the multiple choice in unit 1? lol soz since unit 1 paper was my first exam, I don't remember much about that paper other then the housing market and something about gold ounces. :L
keynes24
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yolostudent)
What do you mean? is this for the multiple choice in unit 1? lol soz since unit 1 paper was my first exam, I don't remember much about that paper other then the housing market and something about gold ounces. :L
I think he meant the AQA ECON1 paper, it had questions on income inequality which is included in the syllabus. Edexcel was on housing market and cross rail.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (145)
24.37%
Pop (145)
24.37%
Jazz (26)
4.37%
Classical (34)
5.71%
Hip-Hop (104)
17.48%
Electronic (42)
7.06%
Indie (99)
16.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise