The Student Room Group

Future of the MUN

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nigel Farage MEP
@Aph

The election ended yesterday showing a preference for the MEU over the other options. The next step is to plan out the finer details of how the outline Green_Pink suggested will be implemented and the level of integration with the HoC which I think should be none at all at first until it is up and running and activity is gauged.

I think the MEU is the best decision mainly due to the international element of it, so kind of keeping in spirit of the MUN... Looking forward to hearing the finer details!
Reply 41
@Aph

The election ended yesterday showing a preference for the MEU over the other options. The next step is to plan out the finer details of how the outline Green_Pink suggested will be implemented and the level of integration with the HoC which I think should be none at all at first until it is up and running and activity is gauged.

Thank you, I do believe that MEU is best and once the details are worked out e.g. Parties or whatnot we will be able to get off of the ground fairly quickly. And for now I have green that little MHoC is probably good. But we do need to remove the MUN sections from the mhoc constitution so I hope you will second that.
Original post by Aph
Thank you, I do believe that MEU is best and once the details are worked out e.g. Parties or whatnot we will be able to get off of the ground fairly quickly. And for now I have green that little MHoC is probably good. But we do need to remove the MUN sections from the mhoc constitution so I hope you will second that.

Reading your comment after your message adds context to the amendment and it makes sense now. I agree all links to the MUN will need to be removed as they are now irrelevant.
Reply 43
Reading your comment after your message adds context to the amendment and it makes sense now. I agree all links to the MUN will need to be removed as they are now irrelevant.

Thank you:yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending