The Student Room Group

Biology or Computer Science Degree?

I need to make a decision real soon about what i want to study, i have taken a foundation year relating to computers and engineering i also have 3 a levels 2 of which in Biology and chemistry although i obtained a grade below a C in each subject due to many reasons my options so far is:

biology,biomedical science, biomedical engineering and computer science and most engineering courses at middlesex university

Biological sciences at Hertfordshire

compsci at KCL

compsci at qmul

compsci at City university

i dont know what to. i am not sure whether to go for computer science or biology. need help to come to a decision urgently.
Go with what you're more interested in.
Original post by UghDecisions
I need to make a decision real soon about what i want to study, i have taken a foundation year relating to computers and engineering i also have 3 a levels 2 of which in Biology and chemistry although i obtained a grade below a C in each subject due to many reasons my options so far is:

biology,biomedical science, biomedical engineering and computer science and most engineering courses at middlesex university

Biological sciences at Hertfordshire

compsci at KCL

compsci at qmul

compsci at City university

i dont know what to. i am not sure whether to go for computer science or biology. need help to come to a decision urgently.

Hi, what someone told me was write the pros and cons of each subject at each university and look closely at which syllabus attracts you, look at whether bio or comp sci will appeal to you, which will you enjoy and plan ahead- which will lead to careers that will appeal to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending