The Student Room Group

I had an argument on the bus today, apparently I'm on YouTube ?!

So, I'm going to famous.... Yayyyyy :smile:........ Or maybe not yay at all.

I opened the window on a bus because we felt dizzy. A girl sitting by the window gave me a dirty look and suddenly slammed it shut. I got up and re opened it, then she came to back of the bus where I was !ocated and began her torrent of abuse at me.
Basically she was saying am I dumb opening the window in the rain, I tell her to calm down and that it is only slightly raining but it is warm, then she calls me gay, I tell her I am not gay, I am a Christian and that I believe being gay is an abomination, I tell her the only way that makes me gay is in the happy gay sense.
She kept going on and thingy abd I lost it and gave her some back for the last few minutes.

Anyway when anothet lad got off the bus he yelled to me your going on YouTube lad abd tnen he got off and bus drove away with me still on it
Either hes just saying it.

Or...
You will be on YouTube, its just the uneducated vermin chav that filmed you will most likely have a tiny channel that nobody knows exists and hence you will not become famous
OR...
It becomes viral for no reason:smile: good luck on ur journey to internet fame bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is what people get for using public transport...
k den
Reply 4
Original post by swagyolo420
Either hes just saying it.

Or...
You will be on YouTube, its just the uneducated vermin chav that filmed you will most likely have a tiny channel that nobody knows exists and hence you will not become famous
OR...
It becomes viral for no reason:smile: good luck on ur journey to internet fame bro

What will he have saved it under so that I may locate it?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by SnoochToTheBooch
This is what people get for using public transport...

My New car that I bought is in the garage awaiting a head gasket replacement job
Original post by Homeboy

My New car that I bought is in the garage awaiting a head gasket replacement job

No idea

"Local legend stands up to grouchy feminist on bus"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Homeboy
So, I'm going to famous.... Yayyyyy :smile:........ Or maybe not yay at all.

I opened the window on a bus because we felt dizzy. A girl sitting by the window gave me a dirty look and suddenly slammed it shut. I got up and re opened it, then she came to back of the bus where I was !ocated and began her torrent of abuse at me.
Basically she was saying am I dumb opening the window in the rain, I tell her to calm down and that it is only slightly raining but it is warm, then she calls me gay, I tell her I am not gay, I am a Christian and that I believe being gay is an abomination, I tell her the only way that makes me gay is in the happy gay sense.
She kept going on and thingy abd I lost it and gave her some back for the last few minutes.

Anyway when anothet lad got off the bus he yelled to me your going on YouTube lad abd tnen he got off and bus drove away with me still on it

Oh the irony in her calling you"dumb" and then implying that you were "gay" because you wanted the window to be opened.
Weak trolling/10
Original post by Homeboy
then she calls me gay, I tell her I am not gay, I am a Christian and that I believe being gay is an abomination, I tell her the only way that makes me gay is in the happy gay sense.

If this is true, I'd really like to see/hear this particular part of the exchange. :laugh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending