atullyxo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying... English Literature, Religious Studies, Drama and Theatre Studies

I'm interested in... Trying to get through my exams... 😴

My study level is... A-level (A2)
Sam2112
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey my name is Samantha currently studying English Literature, European history and psychology and i have one more exam !
atullyxo
Rep:
?
Helloooo! Lovely to 'meet' you! Only one more exam? Wow! & what board are you with for English Literature?

(Original post by Sam2112)
Hey my name is Samantha currently studying English Literature, European history and psychology and i have one more exam !
Sam2112
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just did my Ap English Literature exam today! I attend an American school in Trinidad so the board is Advance Placement i think. Depending on how well students do in the exam, they can receive University credit. Where are you attending school?
atullyxo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sam2112)
Just did my Ap English Literature exam today! I attend an American school in Trinidad so the board is Advance Placement i think. Depending on how well students do in the exam, they can receive University credit. Where are you attending school?
That is so cool! I'm studying in Hertfordshire, just outside of London! None of my exams have started yet....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed