The Student Room Group

Girls, what do you dislike about other girls?

The Regina George type
(edited 8 years ago)
The first one's not true. Just because you have a wide one doesn't mean you're going to have a heavier flow. Didn't read past this. I don't really dislike anything about a specific gender, hmm, maybe the girls that think cutting your hair regularly makes it grow quicker?
Reply 3
Original post by NeverTooLatte
The first one's not true. Just because you have a wide one doesn't mean you're going to have a heavier flow. Didn't read past this. I don't really dislike anything about a specific gender, hmm, maybe the girls that think cutting your hair regularly makes it grow quicker?

The first one's a quote from Mean Girls..
Original post by amylouisenic
The first one's a quote from Mean Girls..

Yeah but don't underestimate how many people think that in real life. Unless I'm just unfortunate with the people who said that to me :lol:
Reply 5
Yeah but don't underestimate how many people think that in real life. Unless I'm just unfortunate with the people who said that to me :lol:

LOL you haven't really had people say that to you have you?? :indiff::lol:
Reply 6
Drama queens who are too spoonfed to do anything without throwing a tantrum.
I also dislike the jealous ex type of girls. "how dare she be with my ex, i will teach her a lesson!" types...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by amylouisenic
LOL you haven't really had people say that to you have you?? :indiff::lol:

Yup, in my younger years :colondollar: but not too young to pardon them for it. Online, I've seen many guys think this too xx
Reply 8
Yup, in my younger years :colondollar: but not too young to pardon them for it. Online, I've seen many guys think this too xx

oh wow, that's so tragic :cry: people need educating on the subject of vaginas lol. x
Same stuff that I dislike in guys...
bitchy girls who think that they are Gods gift to men and that they are so sexy and that everyone should just be so privileged to be in her presence! Most of whom feel inclined to take selfies of themselves put them on facebook as their profile picture and say that they look ugly or fat or something ridiculous around those line just to get the abundance of people (mainly lonely horny men) to say how beautiful and sexy they are, only to solidify their original beliefs and to show the whole world how they view themselves!
I hate how intimidating they can be, especially when they're in a big group. Drunk girls in club bathrooms are the best though!

Quick Reply

Latest