Turn on thread page Beta

How do you know when someone fancies you? watch

Just wondering what sort of signals every1 looks for in a girl to indicate weather she likes you or not. And how every1 approaches the situations (i.e when u get her no/when u meet up etc)

ReputationRep:
    Jeez, there is no system that you follow in order to have a successful romantic relationship with someone. You know if a girl likes you just like you know if anyone else likes you. If people spent less time worrying about if they are following the guidelines correctly and more time just acting normally they'd be a lot better off! You get her number whenever you want to speak on the phone to her, and you meet up whenever you two decide you want to.

certain signals a girl gives off are give aways...but im still trying to work out which ones. The toughest thing tho is when a girl shows keen interest in u, but u dnt knw weather she is just really friendly or actually hitting on u

ReputationRep:
    she touches you when se talks to you/ she giglies a lot.

and go straight up to he and ask her for her mobile number. if your not confident enough to do that, ask round , some one must know it.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    get to know her friends- if she likes you her friends are bound to know. ask other people (either your friends or her friends) whether they think you have a chance- peopel from the outside often notice flirting more.

just go for it!

yeh what do u do if u hav only had a brief encounter with her for abt 20 min's (in a room full of ppl) and havent taken her no. and hav no way of contacting her (but u knw where she lives!)?????

ReputationRep:
    Stand outside her window under a full moon, through a few pieces of gravel at the window, pull out your viola and lament her. You'll either get her undying love, or a bucket of water over the head.

dont listen to him, he is a prick face.
    But ur situation IS a tough one. Hmmmmmmmmm... let me think, ill have to get back to u

ReputationRep:
    *sniff* ...

yeh come on be serious here, this is a sensitive issue u knw how it is when its love at first site, but u didnt do anythin abt it, and now u regret it and dnt knw wat to do. give the fella some real and good advice, non of that viola milarky. come on lets here it

ReputationRep:
    That stuff really works. If you are a classical guitarist like me. then you can always play her a romantic song outside her window. it really works.

ReputationRep:
    Here's what the above guy said in english.

Yeah come on be serious here, this is a sensitive issue. You know how it is when it's love at first site, but you didn't do anything about it, and now you regret it and don't know what to do. Give the fella some real and good advice, none of that viola malarky. Come on, let's hear it.

Dude, if it was a sensitive issue the guy wouldn't be openly discussing it on a forum. There's two ways I know of that allow you to speak directly to someone.

a) Go find her and speak to her

b) Ring her up

Other methods of contacting her might be:

E-mail; smoke signals; telegram; telepathy; sign language; courier ... take your pick.

damn u must be dumb!

The guy said he DOESNT HAV HER NO. so he cant phone her durrr! Thats why he is here askin what way he shud go about it, and that viola **** is just taken out of a movie dnt listen to it! Yep i think the best thing to do is just 'try' and bump in to her, if u cant do that, then hey may b its not meant to b. But if u do see her by chance, its destiny my friend, destiny! Go find her if u really like her! (but dnt go to her house-thats stalkin and isnt romantic like in movies, she might get worrieed!)

ReputationRep:
    If she finds you desirable, then her pupils should dilate slightly in your presence.
    Its only human nature after all.

yes i think ur kinda missing the point here mate. Never mind gettin close enuf to see if they dilate, our friend here aint got her no. and has only met with her once! thats the prob. here, not weather she likes him, but how on earth is he gona see her again!

ReputationRep:
    If i'm dumb then you're dumberer.

To be honest, considering you failed to realise the post about playing a viola under her window was made using slightly less than discreet sarcasm, then I don't hold up much hope that you've understood anything i've said.

There have been threads suggesting that he can easily find her number, so clearly the comment about ringing her was hinting that he might have got hold of it.

When you bump into her, try and make sure you spill her drink down the front of her attire. The likely result is that she will take off all her clothes in front of you, and everything else will follow ...

Has that ever worked for you???

:-)

ReputationRep:
    Well, I reckon it'd be worth a try! I've got nothing to lose anyway ... *sigh*.

Go straight up to her. Giver her a deep kiss. Get ur hands on her crotch, and start flicking her bean. carry her to her house. and rock her like uve never rocked before. and shes all yours!!!!!!

Haha. I guess not many people know the signs do they?

Mr White's example works if you're actually sitting at a table and being extremely observant, since it's a really subtle sign.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.