How do you know when someone fancies you?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
If you bump into her and spill your Ribena down the front of her new pure white jumper, then I would be willing to bet that a private strip show would not be on the cards.

My adive to the thread starter would be that if a girl likes you, she will like you when she is drunk and since people are totally honest when drunk......just get her drunk.

Remember BEER = TRUTH SYRUM

P.S. - Im pretty sure it's illegal to do *anything* while she is heavily drunk, so please don't be trying it on with her unconcious body!!!
-al
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
He was joking.
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
So you thought I was benig serious???

Ohh NO, if you were not serious then I have no way if I was being serious and if he was in turn being serious. Looks like were trapped in a "sarcasm bermuda triangle"
bloodhound
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Leekey
"sarcasm bermuda triangle"
bloody funny
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
Al, I am thinking of applying to Sussex next year.

What are you studying??
Is the University decent??
Ladies (ratio to men)???????
The night life??
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
get accidentally caught while jerking off. if she stays to watch then u know shes likes you and offer her to suck ur **** , if she just screams and runs away then u know u just ****ed the **** up
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
if you know where she lives you can find her phone number out.

best thing thou is just go knock her door and tell her straight. ask her out, she wont say no.

love Katy ***
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
How do you know she won't say no???

Im not saying that she will, but was just curious what makes you so sure Katy.
-al
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Sos, I meant the guy before the post you made didn't realise that Mr White's comment about dilating eyes was not serious ... i'm confusing myself here now.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
because she's obviously not extrovert - or everyone would have her numebr already, so when shes confronted with a situation shes not expecting she'll get nervous. only confident people can say no to someones face. therfore, whether she likes you or not, she'll have to go on a date, then she gets the chance to realise how wonderful you are. and problem sorted.

love Katy ***
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
Im sure there is some logic in there somewhere!!!

If I were him I would just make sure I was at a party / club / mass drinking session that she was at. If she doen't like partying then either she is clinically insane or extremely introvert. If she doesn't like going out then just be in the same shop as her and have a natter to her.

P.S. - After reading my post, it sounds like I'mreccomending stalking ( BAD ). Just ask her friendsor something what she does in her spare time.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
if ur looking for some casual sex. then go straight up to her pull her skirt up. lay her on the table and **** her brains out. then just walk out without saying anything
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
There is a term beggining with "R" that refers to what you just described. Clue: R _ _ _ .

NOT reccomended unless you are looking to spend extended periods as a guest of the state.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
of course, i meant after asking her first
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
I'd love to see you casually go up to a girl and say, "Excuse me, I fancy the arse off you and would like to lay you on the table and **** your brains out. Is that OK???". If you did then I get the feeling that there would be an outline of her hand on your face.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
hey . dont count ur chkicnes. i got a gods gift for women. they would probably take their clothes off rite there and then
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yeah, being without an identity so does it for me.

love Katy ***
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
what??????????????????????????
-al
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
She means you are unregistered.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i still dont get anything .
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.1%
No (603)
65.9%

Watched Threads