The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MORBO HATES ALL HUMANS!!!
Reply 61
I beg ur pardon Freak??
Reply 62
Obviously a puny non-futurama fan human.
Reply 63
ok, why dnt we get back to the original mattter pls!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 64
Yes very interesting, i'd like to here some mre 'serious' thoughts rather than just bullshit on this matter. The no. of posts just shows how many ppl are interested in the topic!
Originally posted by THIERRY

Anyway, somehow i think wat u said is somethin out of a movie dnt u think??!?!? Surely its not easy as that???! I doubt shes extrovert but she is a very very friendly talkative and nice person generally (first impressions). But knocking on the door isnt going to work believe me! so frustrating tho...wat shall i do nxt??!!

are you doubting my superior knowlege??

why does everyone thinks its such a "hard" thing to do, yes it is really that easy.

love Katy ***
Reply 66
Originally posted by ickle_katy
are you doubting my superior knowlege??

why does everyone thinks its such a "hard" thing to do, yes it is really that easy.

love Katy ***
Doesn't work that way. You're referring to casual people here. The average person would not consent to every Tom, Dick and Harry knocking on your door.
how many people do you know have turned down a random guy knocking at their door???

love Katy ***
Reply 68
Originally posted by ickle_katy
how many people do you know have turned down a random guy knocking at their door???

love Katy ***

Does that include Jehovah's Witnesses?
seen as were talking here bout dating and johova's like to keep it in the family, no it doesnt include johova's.

love Katy***
Reply 70
Believe me its not going to b that easy. besides, wat if her mum/dad opens the door???? yeh thats going down well isnt it. It just cant work like that, its going to have to b an indirect route i guess via an intermidiate person (i mau hav found a link!)
Reply 71
All girls are the same mate. They're like condoms, they spend more time in your wallet than on your cock. Wait until you next see the girl and definately ask for her number. If she turns you down you are obviously a complete loser and will never get any for at least another four years. Sorry man, I wish I made the rules up but there you go!
Reply 72
I agree with Katy- just turn up and ask her out. trust the female logic (however illogical it may seem)- it's so much easier to say yes to a guy than no, especially if you don't really know the guy- u'd have to be pretty heartless to say 'i don't kno u, but i just don't like you'...i realise how stupid it does sound, but it is honest to God true.
Reply 73
Hey u dnt knw this girl-she is the finest specimen around, believe me one of the best looking girls in town. Yeh its going to be diffcult to see her now, unless I accidently bump into her somewhere in the streets/town or wherever, in which case I will know its definitely meant to be.. its DESTINY!!!

By the way she is about 3 years older than me and im 19!!!
Hey u dnt knw this girl-she is the finest specimen around, believe me one of the best looking girls in town. Yeh its going to be diffcult to see her now, unless I accidently bump into her somewhere in the streets/town or wherever, in which case I will know its definitely meant to be.. its DESTINY!!!

By the way she is about 3 years older than me and im 19!!!

if you think she's out of your reach that much, then you obviously dont fancy her that much,so get over her.

love Katy ***
Reply 75
I never think any1's out of my reach (maybe im over confident!) but she is 3 years older as I said, and I think that more than anything is the big deterrent for her. Ill let you know what happens, if anything does tho! maybe I shud just walk up and down her street and ill bump into her, or I should just leave it and see if anythin happens
Reply 76
why has this great post died!!???! keep it alive girls n boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waats goin on in tha house?!
Reply 77
Yes, gramps. :biggrin:
Reply 78
why has this great post died!!???!

nothing lives on forever...

however if you wish to revive this thread- perhaps you could enlighten us as to what has occured with your 'shy boy crush' situation...
Reply 79
If a girl fancies you, her left eyebrow will raise 2.5mm, she'll lick her lips every few minutes and she'll make a distinctive "EHHHEEHH" noise when she coughs.

Latest

Trending

Trending