?
Report 15 years ago
I beg ur pardon Freak??
-al
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Obviously a puny non-futurama fan human.
THIERRY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok, why dnt we get back to the original mattter pls!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Yes very interesting, i'd like to here some mre 'serious' thoughts rather than just ******** on this matter. The no. of posts just shows how many ppl are interested in the topic!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by THIERRY

Anyway, somehow i think wat u said is somethin out of a movie dnt u think??!?!? Surely its not easy as that???! I doubt shes extrovert but she is a very very friendly talkative and nice person generally (first impressions). But knocking on the door isnt going to work believe me! so frustrating tho...wat shall i do nxt??!!
are you doubting my superior knowlege??

why does everyone thinks its such a "hard" thing to do, yes it is really that easy.

love Katy ***
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by ickle_katy
are you doubting my superior knowlege??

why does everyone thinks its such a "hard" thing to do, yes it is really that easy.

love Katy ***
Doesn't work that way. You're referring to casual people here. The average person would not consent to every Tom, **** and Harry knocking on your door.
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
how many people do you know have turned down a random guy knocking at their door???

love Katy ***
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by ickle_katy
how many people do you know have turned down a random guy knocking at their door???

love Katy ***
Does that include Jehovah's Witnesses?
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
seen as were talking here bout dating and johova's like to keep it in the family, no it doesnt include johova's.

love Katy***
THIERRY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Believe me its not going to b that easy. besides, wat if her mum/dad opens the door???? yeh thats going down well isnt it. It just cant work like that, its going to have to b an indirect route i guess via an intermidiate person (i mau hav found a link!)
The Duke
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
All girls are the same mate. They're like condoms, they spend more time in your wallet than on your ****. Wait until you next see the girl and definately ask for her number. If she turns you down you are obviously a complete loser and will never get any for at least another four years. Sorry man, I wish I made the rules up but there you go!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I agree with Katy- just turn up and ask her out. trust the female logic (however illogical it may seem)- it's so much easier to say yes to a guy than no, especially if you don't really know the guy- u'd have to be pretty heartless to say 'i don't kno u, but i just don't like you'...i realise how stupid it does sound, but it is honest to God true.
THIERRY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hey u dnt knw this girl-she is the finest specimen around, believe me one of the best looking girls in town. Yeh its going to be diffcult to see her now, unless I accidently bump into her somewhere in the streets/town or wherever, in which case I will know its definitely meant to be.. its DESTINY!!!

By the way she is about 3 years older than me and im 19!!!
ickle_katy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hey u dnt knw this girl-she is the finest specimen around, believe me one of the best looking girls in town. Yeh its going to be diffcult to see her now, unless I accidently bump into her somewhere in the streets/town or wherever, in which case I will know its definitely meant to be.. its DESTINY!!!

By the way she is about 3 years older than me and im 19!!!

if you think she's out of your reach that much, then you obviously dont fancy her that much,so get over her.

love Katy ***
THIERRY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I never think any1's out of my reach (maybe im over confident!) but she is 3 years older as I said, and I think that more than anything is the big deterrent for her. Ill let you know what happens, if anything does tho! maybe I shud just walk up and down her street and ill bump into her, or I should just leave it and see if anythin happens
THIERRY
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why has this great post died!!???! keep it alive girls n boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! waats goin on in tha house?!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Yes, gramps.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why has this great post died!!???!
nothing lives on forever...

however if you wish to revive this thread- perhaps you could enlighten us as to what has occured with your 'shy boy crush' situation...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
If a girl fancies you, her left eyebrow will raise 2.5mm, she'll lick her lips every few minutes and she'll make a distinctive "EHHHEEHH" noise when she coughs.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (57)
19.32%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (119)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (119)
40.34%

Watched Threads