How do you know when someone fancies you? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi, If there is a place to seat near her home? Seat there and read the book. When she walks by, say Hi. This way you are both see eachother and it would be easier to make a move. May be after 10 times she'll come up to you and ask what book you read... That's how I would do it in your situation... (I am a girl)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi, If there is a place to seat near her home? Seat there and read the book. When she walks by, say Hi. This way you are both see eachother and it would be easier to make a move. May be after 10 times she'll come up to you and ask what book you read... That's how I would do it in your situation... (I am a girl)
gest
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i have the same problem what i found works is try to tslk to her as mutch as humanly possable and chec for any long eye contact...
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by gest)
i have the same problem what i found works is try to tslk to her as mutch as humanly possable and chec for any long eye contact...
if their pupils dilate (get bigger) it's menat to mean that they are attracted to you... no idea whetehr it's true though!

lou xxx
*-mjg*-
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
if their pupils dilate (get bigger) it's menat to mean that they are attracted to you... no idea whetehr it's true though!

lou xxx
when i did home economics i was they only boy in my class!
bumblebee86
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
Yea it's true..but only expert psychologists are able to detect it conciously. We all know when someone likes us..at a subconscious level.. When we are attracted to someone we exhibit signals both consciously and subconciously... Get some body language books actually..they tell you a lot about 'courting signals'. I am quite interested in body language generally..there is this one book with LOADS of pictures in it..so you can learn body language without having to read LOADS..its all in there..pictures and all..
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (98)
18.96%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (329)
63.64%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.64%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.77%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed