The Student Room Group

Dreaming about someone...what does it mean?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NutE
Doesn't mean much. Although you may start liking her as a result of the dreams :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Srs it has actually planted the seed :tongue:

Subconscious is all powerful
Original post by Adil J
lmao hahah maybe it's a sign u should drop maths nd become a pilot...loool but maths ain't too bad:smile:

if i drop maths then i cant become a pilot... :frown: i need it thats why im going through all this trouble and ahh cool gimme ur maths brain? :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Scenekid
if i drop maths then i cant become a pilot... :frown: i need it thats why im going through all this trouble and ahh cool gimme ur maths brain? :smile:

omds haha lool i shuda thought about that one first....nd here feel free to take it...just come nd get it:tongue::wink:
Original post by Adil J
omds haha lool i shuda thought about that one first....nd here feel free to take it...just come nd get it:tongue::wink:

yeah if i didnt need it, id done and over with it year ago ahaha and post it to me :biggrin:
Reply 24
yeah if i didnt need it, id done and over with it year ago ahaha and post it to me :biggrin:

you post me about a million quid....actually a billion nd i'll post ya one of my brain cells...it's not as good as the full thing but i'm sure it'll do the trick:wink:
Original post by Adil J
you post me about a million quid....actually a billion nd i'll post ya one of my brain cells...it's not as good as the full thing but i'm sure it'll do the trick:wink:

alright lets make a deal why dont you send me your maths brain cell now and once i become i pilot i'll pay you back deal? hahah i'll be a rich bitch then, too poor now :frown:
Reply 26
alright lets make a deal why dont you send me your maths brain cell now and once i become i pilot i'll pay you back deal? hahah i'll be a rich bitch then, too poor now :frown:
nooo cuz then i'll be a rich...well not bitch but i'll be rich:wink: as well.. so i wont need it then i need the p now...nd plus i cant trust u to do that u might run of to another country when u get your license:biggrin::tongue:
Original post by Adil J
nooo cuz then i'll be a rich...well not bitch but i'll be rich:wink: as well.. so i wont need it then i need the p now...nd plus i cant trust u to do that u might run of to another country when u get your license:biggrin::tongue:

hahahah i keep my promises!
Reply 28
/app]Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
hahahah i keep my promises!

loool you never know you'll be a different person when you have my brain...who knows???:wink:
Original post by Adil J
loool you never know you'll be a different person when you have my brain...who knows???:wink:

hahahah im sure your brain isnt as weird as mine :wink:
Reply 31
hahahah im sure your brain isnt as weird as mine :wink:

hmmm lemme see that's debatable..loool it is pretty messed up in some ways but dw nothing to be concerned about....like i'm not a serial killer so it's all good:wink::colone:
Original post by Adil J
hmmm lemme see that's debatable..loool it is pretty messed up in some ways but dw nothing to be concerned about....like i'm not a serial killer so it's all good:wink::colone:

well what if in my maths exam your brain wonders of to some other place? hahah i'll be screwed then
Reply 33
well what if in my maths exam your brain wonders of to some other place? hahah i'll be screwed then

loool well all i can say is that would definitely happen!! all you have to do is drag it back from time to time...:wink: its not tooo hard:biggrin:
Original post by Adil J
loool well all i can say is that would definitely happen!! all you have to do is drag it back from time to time...:wink: its not tooo hard:biggrin:

hahaha alright well i'll try my best and if it doesnt work you owe me:wink:
Reply 35
hahaha alright well i'll try my best and if it doesnt work you owe me:wink:

omds owe you for what i never sed there was a guarantee with the package:wink::tongue: but then again it depends what you what me to owe you with:wink:
Original post by Adil J
omds owe you for what i never sed there was a guarantee with the package:wink::tongue: but then again it depends what you what me to owe you with:wink:

you can buy me the Boeing 767 of British Airways then yeah? :tongue:
Reply 37
you can buy me the Boeing 767 of British Airways then yeah? :tongue:

hmmm boeing 767 uhhmmm.......what bout i buy u a slap:smile::tongue: sounds good to me huh?
Original post by Adil J
hmmm boeing 767 uhhmmm.......what bout i buy u a slap:smile::tongue: sounds good to me huh?

oh come on you buy me that i'll give you free rides whenever you want lmao :wink::biggrin:
Reply 39
oh come on you buy me that i'll give you free rides whenever you want lmao :wink::biggrin:

free ride?? phahahah lool ima be filthy rich by then i'm gonna have my own private jumbo jet adn i'll go werever i want when ever i want...i'll live in one country until i get bored and when i do i'll just say to my own pilot ''pilot pack the bags wer moving countries'' and s/he'll say ''yess boss'':tongue: nd i'll luxuriously go to another country just like that...hey you wanted to become a pilot didnt ya....wanna work for me...actually nah your alright...with a brain like yours my body p
parts might end up scattered around the whole world:tongue::wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending