The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

coventry reply for application

Hi when does one get a reply for their application in coventry university for september intake? . I have sent and resend my application form by email because i feared they dint recieve it...but still its been two weeks and i havent gotten any reply .
Im quite lost. Have you picked Coventry uni to be your firm (deadline was the 6th of may).
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Ruffy015
Hi when does one get a reply for their application in coventry university for september intake? . I have sent and resend my application form by email because i feared they dint recieve it...but still its been two weeks and i havent gotten any reply .

Hi Ruffy,
Applications can take a while to process at this time of year. If you are an international student concerned about your application feel free to contact our International Office on +44 (0) 24 7765 2152.
- Josh
No and when you call them they shout and ssk you ti resend everything. Already done 3 times!!
Reply 4
Original post by Magnum500
No and when you call them they shout and ssk you ti resend everything. Already done 3 times!!

Hi Magnum,
Can you drop us a message with your full name, student ID, and who you contacting so we can look into this for you?

- Josh
Reply 5
Hi Josh
I called your international office and was told to send the application email again...i have done this several times but they didn't get my email....it's been a month now and there is still no progress or any reply regarding my application.
Reply 6
Hi Josh
I called your international office and was told to send the application email again...i have done this several times but they didn't get my email....it's been a month now and there is still no progress or any reply regarding my application.

Hi there,
Please drop us a direct message with your full name, student ID or application number, and the e-mail address you have been sending your application to, so we can look into this for you.

- Josh
Reply 7
Original post by Cov Uni
Hi there,
Please drop us a direct message with your full name, student ID or application number, and the e-mail address you have been sending your application to, so we can look into this for you.

- Josh

Hi Josh

i haven't been given any student ID nor an application number. How can i get any of them?
Reply 8
Can you apply for accommodation if you insured the university? If so, i was unable to do so as it said my student ID was not valid.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Hi Josh

i haven't been given any student ID nor an application number. How can i get any of them?

Hi Ruffy,
Drop us a message here and someone will be able to get back to you and provide you with further information. Alternatively feel free to drop us a direct message on here, explaining your situation in full and I will personally chase this up for you.

- Josh
Reply 10
Original post by Tree321
Can you apply for accommodation if you insured the university? If so, i was unable to do so as it said my student ID was not valid.

Hi there,
No, only firm offer holders can apply for accommodation in advance. We do reserve a number of rooms for students that come to us through clearing though, so don't panic. These rooms can be applied for as soon as you have rejected, or been rejected by your current firm choice, and amended your application to reflect Coventry as your firm.

- Josh
Original post by Cov Uni
Hi Magnum,
Can you drop us a message with your full name, student ID, and who you contacting so we can look into this for you?

- Josh

As said at my other message no need anymore. My agent sorted and got two offers from other universities. De Montfort has been very good and the recruitment manager was helpful
Reply 12
Original post by Magnum500
As said at my other message no need anymore. My agent sorted and got two offers from other universities. De Montfort has been very good and the recruitment manager was helpful

I'm really sorry to hear about this experience. Good luck in your future studies.
- Josh
Reply 13
Hi Josh,
Do you offer full time scholarship or yearly scholarship which are based on academic pprogress , if so,how can i apply for one.
Reply 14
Hi Josh,
Do you offer full time scholarship or yearly scholarship which are based on academic pprogress , if so,how can i apply for one.

Hi there,
All our scholarship information can be found right here 👉http://bit.ly/1yrezNk👈 You can also contact our admissions team who will be able to help with your query.

Admissions team-
E: [email protected]
T:02476 152222

Hope this helps!

^James
Reply 15
Original post by Cov Uni
Hi there,
All our scholarship information can be found right here 👉http://bit.ly/1yrezNk👈 You can also contact our admissions team who will be able to help with your query.

Admissions team-
E: [email protected]
T:02476 152222

Hope this helps!

^James

Hi James

I got an unconditional offer but i'm not sure what to do next about it. I tried emailing them a week ago but i dint get any reply.Could you please inform me of the next steps and how to go about them.
i have applied for a program in conventry and it has been two months now havent gotten any reply as to if i have gained admission or not
Original post by Kelvin Dzata
i have applied for a program in conventry and it has been two months now havent gotten any reply as to if i have gained admission or not

Hi @Kelvin Dzata,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear you're yet to hear back from the university regarding your application.

Have you tried to get in contact with the university yourself to see how far you get? If you haven't, try Live Chat on the Coventry University website and simply follow the steps. State your name, your student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the staff will get back to you immediately, they are doing what they can to get through as many queries as they can and will do their best to get back to you when they can.

In the meantime, take a read of 'Information Related to CAS'.

Please let me know how you get on.

Quick Reply