Ribenas
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey Just wondering what topics everyone is choosing for R.S GCSE Exam this week

- State which Units you are doing and what four topics you have selected within that unit?
samanthayates98
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Edexcel, Unit 1, believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life and community cohesion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zeetingman
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Edexcel Unit 3...I haven't even started revision.
SuperHuman98
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am doing Edexcel Unit 1, believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life and community cohesion

and then

Unit 8 which is Peace and Conflict, Crime and Punishment,Rights and Responsibilites, Environment and Medicine
Zeetingman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
I am doing Edexcel Unit 1, believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life and community cohesion

and then

Unit 8 which is Peace and Conflict, Crime and Punishment,Rights and Responsibilites, Environment and Medicine
Unit 1 is practically the same as Unit 3 just Unit 3 is based on catholic Christianity. Same Questions LAMO.
Suhaila haji
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing unit 4 islam and unit 11 islam
SuperHuman98
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Zeetingman)
Unit 1 is practically the same as Unit 3 just Unit 3 is based on catholic Christianity. Same Questions LAMO.
Unit 1 Involves Christianity for all the topics + Hinduism for some/Islam for others
Zeetingman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SuperHuman98)
Unit 1 Involves Christianity for all the topics + Hinduism for some/Islam for others
Mine is easier I get guessed. Planning revision on Friday through to the weekend.
It's just common sense, is your exam on the 11th too?
tryrevise
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Unit 3: believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life, religion and community cohesion
Unit 10: beliefs and values, community and tradition, worship and celebration, living the Christian life
Doing spec A Catholic Christianity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zeetingman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tryrevise)
Unit 3: believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life, religion and community cohesion
Unit 10: beliefs and values, community and tradition, worship and celebration, living the Christian life
Doing spec A Catholic Christianity

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes someone doing Unit 3. I'm doing Unit 16 as well. Have you started revising??
tryrevise
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes someone doing Unit 3. I'm doing Unit 16 as well. Have you started revising??
Done a little bit but not a lot tbh as it's fairly easy, going to do most of it over the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zeetingman
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by tryrevise)
Done a little bit but not a lot tbh as it's fairly easy, going to do most of it over the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, it's a free GCSE to me. I'm only doing to 2 GCSE Exams this year next year i'll be doing more than 11. Teachers are already stressing making us watch videos in form time, running revision sessions. I just don't understand, it's so easy...
tryrevise
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Same, it's a free GCSE to me. I'm only doing to 2 GCSE Exams this year next year i'll be doing more than 11. Teachers are already stressing making us watch videos in form time, running revision sessions. I just don't understand, it's so easy...
Oh are you in year 10? Good luck I have 29 this year, 26 left the struggles of taking 12 full gcses in the same exam series! If you think your teachers are bad now wait until next year :P I genuinely can't deal with mine sometimes, it's like they want people to freak out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crazypaw
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Suhaila haji)
I'm doing unit 4 islam and unit 11 islam
Same I'm doing Islam but I'm doing unit 8 and unit 9
SuperHuman98
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mine is easier I get guessed. Planning revision on Friday through to the weekend.
It's just common sense, is your exam on the 11th too?
Yeah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (242)
47.17%
Take exams next summer (70)
13.65%
Change uni choice through clearing (111)
21.64%
Apply to uni next year instead (53)
10.33%
I'm not applying to university (37)
7.21%

Watched Threads