Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey Just wondering what topics everyone is choosing for R.S GCSE Exam this week

- State which Units you are doing and what four topics you have selected within that unit?

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel, Unit 1, believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life and community cohesion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel Unit 3...I haven't even started revision.

ReputationRep:
    I am doing Edexcel Unit 1, believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life and community cohesion

and then

Unit 8 which is Peace and Conflict, Crime and Punishment,Rights and Responsibilites, Environment and Medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    I am doing Edexcel Unit 1, believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life and community cohesion

and then

Unit 8 which is Peace and Conflict, Crime and Punishment,Rights and Responsibilites, Environment and Medicine
    Unit 1 is practically the same as Unit 3 just Unit 3 is based on catholic Christianity. Same Questions LAMO.

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing unit 4 islam and unit 11 islam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeetingman)
    Unit 1 is practically the same as Unit 3 just Unit 3 is based on catholic Christianity. Same Questions LAMO.
    Unit 1 Involves Christianity for all the topics + Hinduism for some/Islam for others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Unit 1 Involves Christianity for all the topics + Hinduism for some/Islam for others
    Mine is easier I get guessed. Planning revision on Friday through to the weekend.
    It's just common sense, is your exam on the 11th too?

ReputationRep:
    Unit 3: believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life, religion and community cohesion
    Unit 10: beliefs and values, community and tradition, worship and celebration, living the Christian life
    Doing spec A Catholic Christianity

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryrevise)
    Unit 3: believing in God, matters of life and death, marriage and family life, religion and community cohesion
    Unit 10: beliefs and values, community and tradition, worship and celebration, living the Christian life
    Doing spec A Catholic Christianity

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes someone doing Unit 3. I'm doing Unit 16 as well. Have you started revising??

ReputationRep:
    Yes someone doing Unit 3. I'm doing Unit 16 as well. Have you started revising??
    Done a little bit but not a lot tbh as it's fairly easy, going to do most of it over the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryrevise)
    Done a little bit but not a lot tbh as it's fairly easy, going to do most of it over the weekend

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same, it's a free GCSE to me. I'm only doing to 2 GCSE Exams this year next year i'll be doing more than 11. Teachers are already stressing making us watch videos in form time, running revision sessions. I just don't understand, it's so easy...

ReputationRep:
    Same, it's a free GCSE to me. I'm only doing to 2 GCSE Exams this year next year i'll be doing more than 11. Teachers are already stressing making us watch videos in form time, running revision sessions. I just don't understand, it's so easy...
    Oh are you in year 10? Good luck I have 29 this year, 26 left the struggles of taking 12 full gcses in the same exam series! If you think your teachers are bad now wait until next year :P I genuinely can't deal with mine sometimes, it's like they want people to freak out...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suhaila haji)
    I'm doing unit 4 islam and unit 11 islam
    Same I'm doing Islam but I'm doing unit 8 and unit 9

ReputationRep:
    Mine is easier I get guessed. Planning revision on Friday through to the weekend.
    It's just common sense, is your exam on the 11th too?
    Yeah

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.