Tibbz2
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,

After applying for a maintenance loan and tuition loan I got a letter with the confirmation of amounts on, and it said for a breakdown of the maintenance loan I need to check my account on the website... But there is nothing on my account that gives me the information?

Where can I find the dates they have arranged to pay me the installments of my maintenance loan?

Thanks
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
they normally come up under payment schedule but you might need to give your bank details before you can access that
Tibbz2
Rep:
?
(Original post by claireestelle)
they normally come up under payment schedule but you might need to give your bank details before you can access that
When I go into my payments section it just says "No payments" even though my account page says they have it all sorted?
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tibbz2)
When I go into my payments section it just says "No payments" even though my account page says they have it all sorted?
i d give them a call, sounds like your online account is wrong
Tibbz2
Rep:
?
i d give them a call, sounds like your online account is wrong
Damn

Thanks for the help
Blovesdreamies
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Damn

Thanks for the help
Getting the same - no schedule but was told sfe have not set the payments date yet so nothing will be shown. Mind you, sfe have a habit of giving different information so not sure.
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Damn

Thanks for the help
meant to ask have to been sent the full confirmation letter of your student finance,its like 6 pages normally and their meant to put payment dates on there?
Tibbz2
Rep:
?
meant to ask have to been sent the full confirmation letter of your student finance,its like 6 pages normally and their meant to put payment dates on there?
I received a letter of 2 or 3 pages saying my application was confirmed, and it had the breakdown of the tuition payments, but it only stated the maintainence loan amount, not the breakdown?
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I received a letter of 2 or 3 pages saying my application was confirmed, and it had the breakdown of the tuition payments, but it only stated the maintainence loan amount, not the breakdown?
that is weird, sfw send a letter with the payment dates for everything on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (92)
38.33%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (26)
10.83%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.5%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.75%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.5%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.08%

Watched Threads