The Student Room Group

Friends bf batters her - advice

Ppl please help meThe person who posted this thread

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3307223

about hiding injuries is my friend. She told me today her internet isn't working, they're coming to fix it, it'll be down for a week & "she's run out of 3G on her phone" (she's said this before but I know fine well it's her boyfriend taking her phone & laptop from her for a week). Anyway this is how I know she won't see this. I know it's bad etc. but I snuck on to her laptop earlier cos I saw she was on this. But I'm doing this out of concern.

She's never properly admitted it but I'm 100% certain her bf batters her. Her post makes it seem like a few bruises but she's literally covered in them. She obvs hides everywhere else but even through the makeup you can see she's bruised & swollen everywhere.
The only reason she's coming to class tomoro is she was told she'd be thrown out of skl if she truants again. She got 6As in highers is extremely intelligent but hardly ever goes to classes anymore. She still comes to school (which I think is because her bf drops & picks her up every day). But she'll stay in bathrms or smoke in park etc during class. It's clearly cause she can't hide facial bruises. The worryin thing is it's just classmates who enquire about the injuries. About 2 week ago she had a black eye & ONE teacher commented on it & tht was a random one passing in the corridor. All her class teachers ignore it.

She lives with him & has pushed away her famly who she was EXTREMELY close to

It's so bad I cried one time when I saw injuries on her face

I rly just can't understnd why more teachers don't see sumthin's wrong. She hardly ever does homework skips class all the time, is late, fails tests, misses dedlines... Yet not one teacher tries to find out wats going on

One time about a year ago she did admit he'd burned her hand with a cigarette & I swore I'd never tell anyone I do want to tell someone but a) she's pushed everyone away and doesn't come out with her friends very often at break times she's either still outside with her smoking buddies or on the phone to him or doing homework which is already a week late so I feel like I'm the only person left that she can talk to freely etc. and I don't want to destroy that because even if they did break up she's probably go back to him so I don't want to break her trust because she needs someone

And b) I'm scared what he'd do to her if he found out

So I'm asking please for people on here to first off give me advice on how to help

And secondly plz comment on her post here
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3307223

begging her to tell an adult (without quoting me)

I'm not exaggerating I think he could kill her. Sometimes she's walking really stiffly & she says she's sorr cause she was at the gym

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending