David Cameron's Wikipedia page

Watch
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
This was it at one point. :rofl:

Article
username996405
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)

Article
:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: Seriously?!
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Article
Senseless and childish vandalism.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Labour relying on criminal activities... they must be desperate.
Vixen47
Rep:
(Original post by Mochassassin)
:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: Seriously?!
Apparently it only lasted a few minutes until it was taken down. :mmm: I want the babies of whoever did it. :gah:
username996405
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Apparently it only lasted a few minutes until it was taken down. :mmm: I want the babies of whoever did it. :gah:
Brilliant! If you ever find out, please can we share?
EdmundWoodstock
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
They should definitely put the photos of him in a Mickey Mouse towel in it.
iAmanze
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
...and if it was a woman? O_O
Exon
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
Labour relying on criminal activities... they must be desperate.
Not illegal, although you can get banned from wikipedia for it.
Vixen47
Rep:
Noooo! That's my baby daddy! Hopefully it's Ed Miliband. I fancy him like lots and lots. :love:

(Original post by iAmanze)
I don't care! :teeth: I'll take her husband and have his babies.
Smug Life
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
This was on the UKIP page earlier, too.
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 6 years ago
You want everyone's babies, though. I don't even want to think about the state your vagina is in.
Vixen47
Rep:
(Original post by lustawny)
You want everyone's babies, though. I don't even want to think about the state your vagina is in.
It's in a better state than yours. :pierre:
Anonynmous
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
LOL desperate much?
thefreakoffreaks
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Genius! Vote labour!
Asolare
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
They should have really thought about locking/protecting political party pages surely? sillyyy
lustawny
Badges: 6
Report 6 years ago
It's in a better state than yours. :pierre:
Am I gonna have to come all the way to your bedroom to prove to you that I have a penis? :rolleyes:
Novascope
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Brilliant! :ahee:
username996405
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by iAmanze)
Nothin' wrong with a bit of girl-on-girl action!

Noooo! That's my baby daddy! Hopefully it's Ed Miliband. I fancy him like lots and lots. :love:

Oh dear lord, if it's Ed, KEEP HIM! I don't want him! That bacon-sandwich pic is hawt though.
Vixen47
Rep:
(Original post by lustawny)
Am I gonna have to come all the way to your bedroom to prove to you that I have a penis? :rolleyes:
Yes please! :flutter: You might want to take off your clothes before you enter. :perv:

Oh dear lord, if it's Ed, KEEP HIM! I don't want him! That bacon-sandwich pic is hawt though.
It shows he has an appetite. :teeth:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (8)
10%
Okay (26)
32.5%
A bit lacking (22)
27.5%
Not good at all (24)
30%

Watched Threads