thiss1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=Curious258;55644313]
(Original post by thiss1)

I would say :

An appropriate sampling technique that can be implemented to assess stress levels of motorists is to use a self- selective (volunteer) sample. For example, an advert will be placed in a driving magazine ( Not sure make one up) asking males and females, who are usually commuters, aged between 20-30 to share their opinions on driving in the motorway ( then go on to talk about a self-report method such as questionnaires/interviews...)

And then mention the strengths and weakness of self-selective sampling i.e :
+ Easy to obtain participants/ can also reach a wide variety of participants ( more representative ?) - You have to make sure you relate back to the context or you won't get no marks.
- Participants selected may be bore obedient/motivated to take part in the study ( bias sample ?) and therefore may have different qualities/aspects to the general population and therefore not representative and hence we cannot generalize findings .....

How many marks is this question btw ?
thiss1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=thiss1;55644837]it is 10 mark
thiss1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=thiss1;55644837]thank you very much,it helped a lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (11)
44%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (2)
8%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
8%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (5)
20%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (2)
8%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
12%

Watched Threads