This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
anyone else watch this and think it is brilliant? i cannot wait till the next series, does anyone know what is going to happen?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
YEH, he becomes Superman, gets his lycra costume on and his underwear inside out. Lana comes in the new form soon of louise lane (still LL tho). and then its all over, and to the new adventures of superman.
rachelina*
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ooh yes I love Smallville! I think it being slightly corny and dumb just makes it even more funny. Plus Tom Welling is a mega-hottie
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
*Cough* Kristen Kreuk.
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
/me moonwalks.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
lana lang does not become into louise lane.... in the film if u remember lana lane gets with her high school sweetheart and but coz he is dead in the series she might die in one of the final series amd superman will go to metropolis and meet louise lane!!!!!!!!YEAH!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
This show rocks, its awesome. Clark is the typical hero with good truimphing over evil type deal, Lana is the beautiful girl clark is in love with. With her used to be football star boyfriend she is naturally well-liked. Lex, what can I say, he is the epitome of a mastermind of sorts. My favorite character, he is intuitive and well-read as can be seen through his quotes of ancient kings and literature. Question though, what happens to him? My guess, he survives the plane crash and figures that his wife betrayed him and that is the turning point where he turns to the dark side. Does anyone know when the show will resume with new shows coming out, because all thats on is a bunch of re-runs. Its frustrating, i want to see the next season! Reply........bye

Peace out.....
AIM = Tyler91787
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
if they do show clark kent going to metropolis he will marry louise lane (it hink) and then gets killed by venom......
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
It's Lois Lane not Louise I'm pretty sure. My fav character is Chloe Sullivan. Lana is just blah..

Tom Welling is just a typical hottie :: rolls eyes :: but yeah it's a watchable show, Buffy rocks my socks the most though, haven't seen season 7 yet
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Lana is just mega fit, Whitney is a twat and Clark needs to get a grip.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (209)
33.49%
No (415)
66.51%

Watched Threads