The Student Room Group

Men and women their age

Do you think older men say in their 40's prefere younger women as opposed to women their age, even if a woman his age was physically more in shape than younger women?
I would put men in their 40's in three categories
1) those who already have a partner
2) those who are content with their lives without having a partner
3) those who inevitably end up on the wrong side of the law just pursuing a partner [or have already done so, earlier in their lives]
Hmm, I feel as though men in their 40s who are very well established in their careers (quite wealthy) tend to go for younger women, while men who aren't so established may go for someone around their own age imo. Men who are well established attracted all sorts of women, while the other group won't really attract younger women as much. So I think they settle for their own age group?
Reply 3
Original post by Novascope
Hmm, I feel as though men in their 40s who are very well established in their careers (quite wealthy) tend to go for younger women, while men who aren't so established may go for someone around their own age imo. Men who are well established attracted all sorts of women, while the other group won't really attract younger women as much. So I think they settle for their own age group?

No i mean who would they prefere, a woman their own age with a good body or a younger one with a not so good body.
My friend always goes for younger men she is in her 30's. The thing is when they get older she will go for younger again lol. Some people get fixated on youth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending