Farah_786
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How shall I answer this question??
Discuss two or more psychological explanations of anorexia nervosa
is it okay if I talk about about the bevahviourst appraoch (operant and classical condiitoning.
Davalla
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Farah_786)
How shall I answer this question??
Discuss two or more psychological explanations of anorexia nervosa
is it okay if I talk about about the bevahviourst appraoch (operant and classical condiitoning.
You shall answer this however you may like. The main ones that you can talk about include the behavioural approach, psychodynamic theory, and the cognitive theory - whichever takes your fancy.

Start by introducing one explanation, support it, evaluate it, and then do the same for the other. End on a little conclusive note as to summarise and compare the two approaches that you've talked about.
Farah_786
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Davalla)
You shall answer this however you may like. The main ones that you can talk about include the behavioural approach, psychodynamic theory, and the cognitive theory - whichever takes your fancy.

Start by introducing one explanation, support it, evaluate it, and then do the same for the other. End on a little conclusive note as to summarise and compare the two approaches that you've talked about.
Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (515)
51.29%
No (489)
48.71%

Watched Threads