Relgious Studies Help?

Watch this thread
TS21
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have the edexcel unit 1 on the 11th and unit 8 on the 13th. Im being told its all fairly straight forward and id love an A*, what revision techniques should i use or any tips in general would be great cheers
ibrahim24
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
I'm doing the same. Exams pretty straight forward be sure u make 4 paras for part c! if in doubt just bs ur way through it!! good luck
Sayeeda101
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
break one topic into 6-10 sections and in each section create notes, mind maps, your own little tests. For example, I'm doing AQA Gcse RS and one of my topics is Elderly and Death-i've broken it up into 5 sections and memorizing it by doing one section in a funny loud accent (my specialty: indian and american), for one of my sections I have mini debates to prepare for essays with my brothers, for one section I'm creating colorful mindmaps. etc Hope this helps x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (134)
66.34%
No (46)
22.77%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
10.89%

Watched Threads