The Student Room Group

White people how many black friends do you have?

___
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I bang a black girl regularly

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
i don't monitor what colour skin my friends have, i like them because of the people they are and not due to a fluke of birth
I think the racist is you, OP.
I have no black or brown friends and wouldn't have any
Reply 5
Original post by Banter2Corrosive
I bang a black girl regularly

now that sounds like a racist thing. YOU RACIST, YOU TRYNA BRING DOWN A BLACK GIRL.
Reply 6
Original post by scorpion95
I have no black or brown friends and wouldn't have any

nop, because he's hugly.
Original post by Doch
Why because they don't like you ?

I ain't comfortable around them
Original post by Idris11
now that sounds like a racist thing. YOU RACIST, YOU TRYNA BRING DOWN A BLACK GIRL.

What's racist about a white guy sleeping with a black woman? he's clearly the most non-racist person out there.
lol
Quite alot of the time I prefer black friends as they seem on average more laid back and better to get along with, more up for having a good time, that being said I choose friends on their personality and not their skin colour
Original post by scorpion95
I ain't comfortable around them

yea, i know how you feel, they are bigger than you and they are far more better than you, right mate?. Until you accept the fact we blacks are the realest, you are still lacking behind boy
Reply 12
0, not gonna lie.
0 at the moment.

I would say:

0 when I was a kid
1 when I was in 6th form
2 when I was at uni

And 0 since graduating..

Not much chance though in the areas I live in.. - in my shchool there was 2 black students out of 2000 kids.. and I only made a non-white friend at 6th form, because I worked a job in the nearest city, and met people there..

At uni everything was for more diverse and I had friends from all cultures/races/societies

But then after I graduated I took a job in another very white area, and lost touch with most of my uni friends..
Original post by Yael
0, not gonna lie.

What about Palestinians?
Depends what you mean by a 'friend': a person you know and you acknowledge exists, for example say 'hi' when walking past, or a person you'd occasionally talk to, talk to often, or hang out with on regular basis?

We all know black people from primary/high schools/sixth form colleges/university classes. I'd not call majority of them my friends but rather acquaintances. I only ever regularly hang out with one and the dude is super cool, so that would be my black friend. This is the first time I've actually thought about his ethnicity for the purposes of this thread.
Reply 16
No close ones, very few black people at vet school :tongue:
I have 0 black friends. In fact, there are only about 4 black people in my school.
Reply 18
So if you don't have black friends, you're considered racist??
Hitler had Arab allies and was still a racist.

Quick Reply

Latest