Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey people, my core studies psychology exam is coming up in a week and I have no idea what is likely to come up? I can't find the 2014 papers and know no one whose done them, I'm in need of serious help!
    I've made a list of all the previous topics

I'm doing ocr but I've noticed that there has been section C questions on psychodynamic approach and behaviourist.. We haven't been taught any strengths and weaknesses of them or similarities of differences so if someone could please help me on that too! You would really be saving mee!! :confused: Thankssss

ReputationRep:
    In terms of the perspectives, psychodynamic seems the most likely to come up out of the two in Section C, but tbh I wouldn't worry about this as you always have a choice of 2, so you could just choose the approach (unless you like the psychodynamic perspective). I've also been looking around some threads and I gathered that Samuel and Bryant may possibly come up in Section B.

Either way, I'm dreading this exam
    Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Section A I feel confident with, I know my studies well and only need to touch up on areas in Reicher and Haslam and Maguire.

Section B I also feel sort of confident with, seeing as there are about 5-6 studies I know very well and haven't come up in the past exam.

Section C I feel less confident with, I'm OK with the first 3 questions, but I feel as if I may trip up on the last one.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even know what psychodynamic is hahaha ill get to my teachers about it, yeah I'm confident on section A I'm okay with Samuel and Bryant, In section C I really want physiological approach or social so that would be great

How did G541 go today?

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna fail this exam miserably.. I think I've done alright on the investigations paper but I'm dreading Mondays exam

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't get your hopes too high on Samuel and Bryant coming up, OCR hate any chance of people predicting the paper.

Possibly will come up but don't set aside everything else because you're sure

ReputationRep:
    My teacher said they might do something stupid and give us two perspectives to choose from so just know one to be safe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did you guys get in your g542 mocks???? - I need to get an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sorry guys I didn't reply ahha only seen it now, how did it go for you all?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 22, 2015

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.