?
Report 4 months ago
Define what a real job is?
S27
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Not a chance! Loved my time teaching. Even though I don't teach right now, my PGCE is still a valuable qualification.
Alisha32667
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Your response is the reason why there are concerns with humanity. How can you say teaching isn't a real job?. The doctor who saves lives would not have been able to do so, had he not been educated by a TEACHER. A lawyer would not have been able to win huge cases without going to law school and being educated by a TEACHER. Need I go on? you sound ill educated yourself maybe you should go and learn from a TEACHER. Fool!
Andyely87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey guys

For those of you that are interested, the English Language Training Centre I'm working at in Beijing is desperate for native English speakers to come and teach kids from 3-13 years of ago.

No teaching experience required. You get free insurance, help with visas and paid a minimum of 23,500rmb per month (around 2,500 pounds per month)

If anyone is interested get in touch

Andy
Rossagle
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Teaching is a real job and the pay is bad compared to other sectors usually.

It is said the pay is less because of all the holidays but people forget its tiring af working with kids/teens and you spend holidays planning and in training no doubt.

If you love to teach and work with kids do it. If it is your passion. Otherwise you'll hate it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (201)
24.19%
Pop (206)
24.79%
Jazz (33)
3.97%
Classical (46)
5.54%
Hip-Hop (156)
18.77%