Turn on thread page Beta

I feel hopelessly dejected...hugs? watch

What goes up must come down:sad: The election result made me briefly very happy but now I have dropped back down suddenly

I just feel like a drain on the world, such a rejected, ugly, used, unlikeable waste of space.

I wish I had some kinds words or reassurance from real life people but I don't want to make my mother sad and I don't want Shop Friend to look down on me.:erm: They're the only two people I share feelings to and can talk to somewhat...

Anyone offer me a hug? :puppyeyes:
    Sorry for my late night lonely musing :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    What goes up must come down:sad: The election result made me briefly very happy but now I have dropped back down suddenly

I just feel like a drain on the world, such a rejected, ugly, used, unlikeable waste of space.

I wish I had some kinds words or reassurance from real life people but I don't want to make my mother sad and I don't want Shop Friend to look down on me.:erm: They're the only two people I share feelings to and can talk to somewhat...

Anyone offer me a hug? :puppyeyes:
    Sorry for my late night lonely musing :emo:

I don't hug Con supporters.

Feel that cold empty feeling of loneliness deep within you? That is where your soul should be.

Soznotsoz

ReputationRep:
    I'm hug-vacant atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)

Feel that cold empty feeling of loneliness deep within you? That is where your soul should be.

Soznotsoz

thanks...

Oh, and I have hiccups:cry2:

ReputationRep:

Soznotsoz
    :rofl:I actually laughed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Oh, and I have hiccups:cry2:

ReputationRep:

Soznotsoz
    Funny but also resonates a deeper message, the left are ridiculously intolerant these days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Funny but also resonates a deeper message, the left are ridiculously intolerant these days
    and the right don't have a sense of humor :banana:

ReputationRep:
    and the right don't have a sense of humor :banana:
    I am not right, centre, both left and right, third way. Just pointing out all this 'omg the Tories are the root of all evil and everyone who votes for them is stupid' is intolerant.

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone is intolerant tbf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am not right, centre, both left and right, third way. Just pointing out all this 'omg the Tories are the root of all evil and everyone who votes for them is stupid' is intolerant.
    In the words of Robert Webb

"Now, I’m not one of those guys who think that all Conservatives are evil. This is a solipsism from which I was saved by the reality that nearly everyone else in our family was, in essence, a) a decent, loving person and b) a Tory. A father, a stepfather, four grandparents and a beloved great-aunt – all dead, all Conservative voters. But it’s worth making a distinction between the voter and the thing that they’re voting for. Life is long but too short to hate people. Still, it’s entirely legitimate to hate a set of ideas."

Although I do think some of them are legit heartless *******s you are morally repungent. The people who share my analysis of what those ideas are and what they create and still vote for it... **** those guys.

ReputationRep:
    what?

why would i want to hug you?

ReputationRep:
    waaaaiiiit...you have feelings and you support the tories????
    LOolololololoLOLOLO
    10/10

ReputationRep:
    In the words of Robert Webb

"Now, I’m not one of those guys who think that all Conservatives are evil. This is a solipsism from which I was saved by the reality that nearly everyone else in our family was, in essence, a) a decent, loving person and b) a Tory. A father, a stepfather, four grandparents and a beloved great-aunt – all dead, all Conservative voters. But it’s worth making a distinction between the voter and the thing that they’re voting for. Life is long but too short to hate people. Still, it’s entirely legitimate to hate a set of ideas."

Although I do think some of them are legit heartless *******s you are morally repungent. The people who share my analysis of what those ideas are and what they create and still vote for it... **** those guys.
    Nasty language from a nasty party. It's a good job the people have woken up to the true intolerant party, although it's a shame about the lib dems as real progressives and an honest party of tolerance, in contrast with the rank hypocricy of the labour tolerance you are showing now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vis break)
    waaaaiiiit...you have feelings and you support the tories????
    LOolololololoLOLOLO
    10/10
    I think she voted UKIP.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: im always about if you want someone to chat to or just moan about the world at marian

ReputationRep:
    :cube:

ReputationRep:
    Nasty language from a nasty party. It's a good job the people have woken up to the true intolerant party, although it's a shame about the lib dems as real progressives and an honest party of tolerance, in contrast with the rank hypocricy of the labour tolerance you are showing now.
    blah blah blah lefty blah blah blah labour blah blah blah

You ignored my post ¬¬

Here it is again. Read slowly now.

I also mean "who" not "you", I;m sort if dyslexic or something I get my 'p' and 'b' mixed up and 'you' and 'who'

ReputationRep:
    blah blah blah lefty blah blah blah labour blah blah blah

You ignored my post ¬¬

Here it is again. Read slowly now.

I also mean "who" not "you", I;m sort if dyslexic or something I get my 'p' and 'b' mixed up and 'you' and 'who'
    Maybe your plosive lexic? Is there a word for that? I get the sentiment, and thought those words were targeted at me, which was not exactly helping your point

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.